Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DotEleven

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Quote:
Ecliptika:
Is it actually called Popsicle Anivia? xD

I've always had an obsession with cats, and pink. I have a tattoo of a kitty with crossbones, and it's pink lol. :X

PAX TF is up for sale on ebay right now for $600.00. I've been stalking it for a while back when it was $300.00 lol.

Exactly why I never got it. But man, that's just getting higher and higher. Used to be only 100.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Quote:
grandim:
Its team spirit but anyone whos been playing since beta calls it Popsicle with good reasons.

Haha! I've never seen it in game before! You should play a game with me :3
Sadly my internet is acting up right now though. I can't even watch the stream. /rage lol!

Quote:
DotEleven:
Exactly why I never got it. But man, that's just getting higher and higher. Used to be only 100.

Yeah, that is insane. I saw quite a few sell for $300.00. This is the first time I've seen it go for an outrageous amount.

drinkmyshake

10-05-2012

bump

grandim

10-05-2012

Quote:
Ecliptika:
Haha! I've never seen it in game before! You should play a game with me :3
Sadly my internet is acting up right now though. I can't even watch the stream. /rage lol!

Yeah, that is insane. I saw quite a few sell for $300.00. This is the first time I've seen it go for an outrageous amount.

I played less than 5 Anivia game in the last two years. Don't expect me to do much, my bird is no Froggenivia Sucks about your internet, especially now with TSM putting up a fight.

My only Riot skins are Jax and Singed, directly from Pax. I used to work with guy who goes every year and I begged him to grab them for me.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Quote:
grandim:
I played less than 5 Anivia game in the last two years. Don't expect me to do much, my bird is no Froggenivia Sucks about your internet, especially now with TSM putting up a fight.

My only Riot skins are Jax and Singed, directly from Pax. I used to work with guy who goes every year and I begged him to grab them for me.

Hahaha don't worry, I won't judge!
My internet seems to be stabling itself, but I'm getting into the stream :P

I was really hoping I'd be able to make it down for Pax this year, but sadly that wasn't the case. I own Pax Sivir and Nasus, thanks to an old friend of mine, and I bought my best friend Pax Jax

Mirana Arashi

10-05-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
Really Cool Cosplay.
I upvoted.

When will Nidalee get her remodel , did you see her current model?

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Quote:
Mirana Arashi:
When will Nidalee get her remodel , did you see her current model?

Nidalee's remodel is coming very soon! I'm so excited!!

HiImStevenSeagal

10-05-2012

Give her the skin or karthus will ult you.

Atrox Primus

10-05-2012

Yah, bump for justice. Skin trading should be a thing.

Kabine

10-05-2012

+1 you get my up vote for having a badass Nidalee spear branded onto your back. You really show commitment to the game if you can't get the skin you want I will lose faith in the community