Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrNameless

10-05-2012

+1 And good luck, i think we all have that one skin that got away.

Ecliptika

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNameless View Post
+1 And good luck, i think we all have that one skin that got away.
Sadly, I believe this is true.

Jwong3

10-05-2012

good luck hope you get the skin!

Chiquihuite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post
:O My heart... stopped.

Are you 10000000000% sure you'd be willing to trade me your Snow Bunny Nidalee skin???
Hooooly .... *0*
Well I mean sure I like it, but not to the extent that I'm going around making awesome costumes and statues and stuff. If it means that much to you, then I'd be happy to help you get it =)

Ecliptika

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiquihuite View Post
Well I mean sure I like it, but not to the extent that I'm going around making awesome costumes and statues and stuff. If it means that much to you, then I'd be happy to help you get it =)
I wish I could just hug you right now.
Thank you. SO. Much. I don't think I've ever been this happy. :3

grandim

10-05-2012

Quote:
Ohhh. Myyy. Gosh.
I have had someone offer the skin, but seeing as how he's already given away his Rusty Blitzcrank, I'd feel terrible taking a skin from him!
AHH! Thank youuuu! <3

Happy to help out! Popsicle Anivia can still represent my winter olympics ^^ I love my Akali All-Star a little too much so I can understand skin fanaticism.

DotEleven

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandim View Post
Happy to help out! Popsicle Anivia can still represent my winter olympics ^^ I love my Akali All-Star a little too much so I can understand skin fanaticism.
I think we all can understand skin fanaticism. A year or so back I was planning to ask Riot for Pax TF. TF always was a favorite of mine since I first started (can't help it, anyone who uses throwing cards for weapons instantly becomes my favorite), and I always liked the way the blue looked better. I'd probably still be desperate, but then they came out with Musketeer TF.

Ecliptika

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandim View Post
Is it actually called Popsicle Anivia? xD

I've always had an obsession with cats, and pink. I have a tattoo of a kitty with crossbones, and it's pink lol. :X

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
I think we all can understand skin fanaticism. A year or so back I was planning to ask Riot for Pax TF. TF always was a favorite of mine since I first started (can't help it, anyone who uses throwing cards for weapons instantly becomes my favorite), and I always liked the way the blue looked better. I'd probably still be desperate, but then they came out with Musketeer TF.
PAX TF is up for sale on ebay right now for $600.00. I've been stalking it for a while back when it was $300.00 lol.

QQsborn

10-05-2012

bump for hard work and dedication, +1

grandim

10-05-2012

Quote:
Is it actually called Popsicle Anivia? xD

I've always had an obsession with cats, and pink. I have a tattoo of a kitty with crossbones, and it's pink lol. :X

PAX TF is up for sale on ebay right now for $600.00. I've been stalking it for a while back when it was $300.00 lol.
Its team spirit but anyone whos been playing since beta calls it Popsicle with good reasons.