Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Quote:
Chiquihuite:
Don't pay any attention to the trolls. Your work is awesome, and I +1'ed your OP.

Btw, I'm the one who traded the other guy his Rusty Blitzcrank. I'm a lot more attached to my Snow Bunny Nidalee, but it obviously means a lot to you so...if you get this to the point where Riot is willing to step in again, I'm willing to trade with you as well

:O My heart... stopped.

Are you 10000000000% sure you'd be willing to trade me your Snow Bunny Nidalee skin???
Hooooly .... *0*

tist

10-05-2012

You deserve this skin

Eric Faust

10-05-2012

I'm upvoting just because the 2k upvotes thing seems like a challenge.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Quote:
Eric Faust:
I'm upvoting just because the 2k upvotes thing seems like a challenge.

I like challenges, especially ones where I believe the outcome is strongly worth it! =]

Sann92

10-05-2012

Go for it girl.

Sann92

10-05-2012

Quote:
Chiquihuite:
Don't pay any attention to the trolls. Your work is awesome, and I +1'ed your OP.

Btw, I'm the one who traded the other guy his Rusty Blitzcrank. I'm a lot more attached to my Snow Bunny Nidalee, but it obviously means a lot to you so...if you get this to the point where Riot is willing to step in again, I'm willing to trade with you as well

ehy, you have a really generous soul.

grandim

10-05-2012

Has anyone volunteered their Snow Bunny yet? I don't play much Nid and I have the skin. I would be willing to part with it considering the efforts you put into your work.

Claus F Lester

10-05-2012

Man so much hate...I hope you get it +1

Mattarias

10-05-2012

Wow! I know you can do it! Gogo 2k upvotes!

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Quote:
grandim:
Has anyone volunteered their Snow Bunny yet? I don't play much Nid and I have the skin. I would be willing to part with it considering the efforts you put into your work.

Ohhh. Myyy. Gosh.
I have had someone offer the skin, but seeing as how he's already given away his Rusty Blitzcrank, I'd feel terrible taking a skin from him!
AHH! Thank youuuu! <3