Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecliptika

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiquihuite View Post
Don't pay any attention to the trolls. Your work is awesome, and I +1'ed your OP.

Btw, I'm the one who traded the other guy his Rusty Blitzcrank. I'm a lot more attached to my Snow Bunny Nidalee, but it obviously means a lot to you so...if you get this to the point where Riot is willing to step in again, I'm willing to trade with you as well
:O My heart... stopped.

Are you 10000000000% sure you'd be willing to trade me your Snow Bunny Nidalee skin???
Hooooly .... *0*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tist

Senior Member

10-05-2012

You deserve this skin


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eric Faust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-05-2012

I'm upvoting just because the 2k upvotes thing seems like a challenge.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecliptika

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Faust View Post
I'm upvoting just because the 2k upvotes thing seems like a challenge.
I like challenges, especially ones where I believe the outcome is strongly worth it! =]


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sann92

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Go for it girl.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sann92

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiquihuite View Post
Don't pay any attention to the trolls. Your work is awesome, and I +1'ed your OP.

Btw, I'm the one who traded the other guy his Rusty Blitzcrank. I'm a lot more attached to my Snow Bunny Nidalee, but it obviously means a lot to you so...if you get this to the point where Riot is willing to step in again, I'm willing to trade with you as well
ehy, you have a really generous soul.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grandim

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Has anyone volunteered their Snow Bunny yet? I don't play much Nid and I have the skin. I would be willing to part with it considering the efforts you put into your work.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claus F Lester

Junior Member

10-05-2012

Man so much hate...I hope you get it +1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mattarias

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Wow! I know you can do it! Gogo 2k upvotes!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecliptika

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandim View Post
Has anyone volunteered their Snow Bunny yet? I don't play much Nid and I have the skin. I would be willing to part with it considering the efforts you put into your work.
Ohhh. Myyy. Gosh.
I have had someone offer the skin, but seeing as how he's already given away his Rusty Blitzcrank, I'd feel terrible taking a skin from him!
AHH! Thank youuuu! <3