How many new Christmas skins are in the works for this year? 1?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DNAgent

10-16-2013

Or maybe 2 if you want to count a regular skin as one of the Christmas skins?

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2013

None. Look at all those LE ones coming back, plus the Legacy ones!

Exploding Barrel

10-16-2013

Yeah, two, but one of them is Battlecast Kog'maw.

KhaotixKhaos

10-16-2013

i don't see why people are upset zyras skin took a lot of work to make and its happening the same time the s4 pre season stuff is happening too and tech if your not a guy who owns the legacy youyr getting a lot of skins too. plus vi and zyras are permanant.

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaotixKhaos View Post
i don't see why people are upset zyras skin took a lot of work to make and its happening the same time the s4 pre season stuff is happening too and tech if your not a guy who owns the legacy youyr getting a lot of skins too. plus vi and zyras are permanant.
TLDR: No new Harrowing content. Gotcha.

Grizzels

10-16-2013

We will get last years ward skins, 5 new icons, and 2 skins. One of them will have nothing to do with snowdown though

alpha quail

10-16-2013

Quote:
i don't see why people are upset brands skin took a lot of work to make and its happening the same time the s3 pre season stuff is happening too.
You see the comparison yet? Brands skin was just as good, S3 was starting at the same exact time, and they were completely rehauling TT while also releasing elise and STILL had time to get 4 skins out.

tailsmph

10-16-2013

Quote:
They probably ran a cost benefit analysis and realized that they could rerelease old skins and make more money then making new ones, so they decided to screw the harrowing event and reap in all dat fat cash
ALL HAIL LORD HIPPAULA$

Newlium

10-16-2013

Quote:
People are upset because it's staying in the store forever. It's not going to be legacy or limited.

Rainy Avenue

10-16-2013

Crossing my fingers for Poro Master Lulu-