why are people still tryhard on this bad map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

doesn't have ranked.. is a total joke balance wise.. isn't it supposed to be 'fast' and 'fun' ?

why do people tryhard? they're essentially taking having fun out of playing

sigh. not saying i don't tryhard.. i kinda have to, seeing as nobody understands it's a joke of a game mode
ever since jabebot was removed there's been literally no drive to be competitive.

A single hat

10-05-2012

You don't know what you are talking about, but I'll take the bait. People try hard, because it is a competitive game, and some people like winning.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A single hat View Post
You don't know what you are talking about, but I'll take the bait. People try hard, because it is a competitive game, and some people like winning.
competitive game, not competitive game mode

i have more dominion games than normals.. hit 1900 before jayce came out [when jabe was disabled]
i used to play competitively.. now, not so much. why are people still real tryhard? i don't get it

i wish to have fun with friends on a map that has no competitive drive at all and that just doesn't happen

A single hat

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A single hat View Post
People try hard, because it is a competitive game, and some people like winning.
this

Plagis

10-05-2012

Because trying hard is better than lacking effort.?

naotasan

10-05-2012

Ignore the troll guys.
It's obvious he's just trying to get replies.

Demonite10

10-05-2012

Because there are dedicated Dominion players, and since there's no ranked, tryharding in normals is the only thing they can do?

Infirc

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyko View Post

i have more dominion games than normals.. hit 1900 before jayce came out [when jabe was disabled]
i used to play competitively.. now, not so much. why are people still real tryhard? i don't get it

i wish to have fun with friends on a map that has no competitive drive at all and that just doesn't happen
Tank your Elo till 1200 again?

otirruborez

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyko View Post

some people play games to win. they don't need any type of ranking.

some people play for ranks, some people play for fun, some people play to win(some find winning fun also).

WaterD103

10-06-2012

I do not see people try hard, when jabebot was on, I saw Yorick urgot kassadins non stop, now Kassadin is rare, and I see jayce quite a bit , but mostly i think people find him fun. I see a lot more people trying stuff than before.