I've got reported by a player who wished death to my mother. Haven't broke any rule.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UninstaII Life

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattl View Post
You can play bots with friends and random teammates.

Anyway moving on to my point! Racism should never be tolerated, and if I see it in a Tribunal case I would hit, "Punish" with prejudice. You don't deserve to insult someones race because they insulted you first and it shouldn't be an excuse. Its not valid, just ignore them and move on if they insult you, don't ruin the teams environment and be even more of a pain for the team.

People don't really appreciate you trying something new outside of Normal games / Bots. I feel like he's a troll and this is just a sob story I refuse to believe. Enjoy your ban, and being a bigoted racist.
Bigoted racist? There's nothing even remotely resembling racism in any of his games, you buffoon. Did you even review the case?

Delinth

10-05-2012

This is a European Tribunal case. Different cultures compared to the North American Tribunal and different tolerances. Might want to post this on their forums if it hasn't been already.

Tattl

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UninstaII Life View Post
Bigoted racist? There's nothing even remotely resembling racism in any of his games, you buffoon. Did you even review the case?
Buffoon? This isn't the 1940s, also insulting me for no reason? Not even worth the response.

Divest King

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanfoodle View Post
Also, you've never played a real game have you? All bot games.

You have 0 experience with the Lol Community, how can you pass judgement?

EDIT: LAWYERED.
Nope, not all bot games. I did never play ranked tho.
I have around 440 normal games played, but the community was just so bad that it wasnt even fun with all the rage. That's why I started playing co-ops, to just have fun. People there barely rage at all.

WolfHowl

10-05-2012

This ACTUALLY is a legit false ban. You shouldn't have been banned for this; as for the one with the death threats, should be perma banned.

Upvote this for justice.

UninstaII Life

10-05-2012

Quote:
Buffoon? This isn't the 1940s, also insulting me for no reason? Not even worth the response.
Sorry, I should have called you a dumb hick. Is that better?

Do the gene pool a favor and kill yourself.

Exploding Barrel

10-05-2012

Quote:
That's just Steve, he trolls here while his account is banned. He can be safely ignored.

Tattl

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UninstaII Life View Post
Sorry, I should have called you a dumb hick. Is that better?

Do the gene pool a favor and kill yourself.
A dumb hick? Kill myself? It's almost sad that you think you could even insult me with what can only be described as textual flailing. Good luck in your future, you'll need it.

Lightwave248

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick Brookes View Post
Also, 4 CS on jungle alistar? Yeah no way this guy's trolling.
Read one of the people who reported him. The guy said 29 cs which is slightly better (probably means he tried to gank a lot). Also jungle creeps are bugged and do not always count on the cs meter in Tribunal.

Vialix

10-05-2012

Quote:
Anyway moving on to my point! Racism should never be tolerated, and if I see it in a Tribunal case I would hit, "Punish" with prejudice. You don't deserve to insult someones race because they insulted you first and it shouldn't be an excuse. Its not valid, just ignore them and move on if they insult you, don't ruin the teams environment and be even more of a pain for the team.

People don't really appreciate you trying something new outside of Normal games / Bots. I feel like he's a troll and this is just a sob story I refuse to believe. Enjoy your ban, and being a bigoted racist.
I am polish myself. I changed platforms from EU Nordic to EU West to avoid having polish players wishing cancer for my mother. But even though, I get them and it doesn't feel good. Especially since I can't buy RP points on EU West anymore. I think Riot stated you can respond to someone flaming you once but still, I am leaving the judgement to community and reds.