Lets Talk about GA!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

otirruborez

10-06-2012

only time i would buy it is near the end of the game.

lbgsloan

10-06-2012

It definitely needs a 'Dominionized' variant as the passive simply isn't worthwhile on Dominion. Generally the best I could see is buying it late game on a ADC or assassin, then selling it once the passive has been used up.

Risemix

10-06-2012

I feel compelled the mention that GA is considered to be a "bad" item by live design according to a few posts by Xypherous about SR item balance. According to him, the item creates a very difficult scenario with little counterplay for the enemy team once it is built, and that it offers a little too much for the cost given its passive.

The item is, in all likelihood, slated to be remade, and not in a way that would make it a better buy for Dominion, and I wouldn't hold your breath for a Dominion-specific version, either. :\

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I got GA on Yorick once because I had no idea what to buy. It's a bit trolly, on Yorick.

Ahhhh Crap

10-06-2012

average dom game is roughly 20 minutes, so a GA will get maybe 3 uses at the very very max. Not that useful for the cost, and odds are you wont even get that many uses out of it. To me this is actually the smaller reason though- in most dom fights you lose, the other team is standing around still, so if you revive on spot you rarely actually get out of there alive. That makes the GA doubly unpopular in my books.