Bugsplat error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freekill612

01-01-2013

I've been banned for 3 days due to this issue and I don't find it right. Why should I get suspended do to the fact the game has a bug thats been reported numerous of times and it still occurs..

I've done all the same attempts as Saddis1995 has and still end in the same results. I've even sent in tickets about this issue and haven't received any tech help to resolve it.

WyvernMMD

01-25-2013

By the way the whole uninstalling reinstalling thing does not work for the bug splat errors I did it and it was working ifne for about 3 hours then it started up again so uninstalling and reinstalling is just a waste of time.

TgExpress

03-16-2013

is this bug splat thing a virus??! I'm having the same problem. Can't play and worried I'll get banned

Riddricks

03-18-2013

Well I had the same error how I fixed it I simply updated my computer I had some updates behind it gave me the same issue if you have updates do them like if your computer is an acer do the acer updates etc
hope this works for you.

Ako Taco

Recruiter

08-21-2013

I'm having the same things happen although when I get all the way into the game and the minions spawn is when it kicks me out and has the bug splat error :/ please help?

VG Semtax

09-02-2013

None of this is working. I've tried three different suggested solutions, Two posted in threads here on PVP.Net and a third on a youtube video posted by a fellow League player. Nothing works. I start loading in at the summoning screen, and as soon as my percentage hits 60 or 61 I freeze, and wtihin 10 seconds, I crash and can't play. This has been happening on Twisted Treeline Bot matches in addition to the previously reported 5v5 Rift matches others have encountered. PLEASE. FIX. THIS. RIOT.

LoG pures

09-04-2013

This same thing happened to me right after i updated i tried to play an aram, and i loaded fine got in and about 20 seconds in i crashes i closed and reopened the client nothing just keeps crashing with this "BugSplat error" Please fix this asap i dont want to be banned for leaving game/ afk when its not my fault!

DeathsLordreaper

09-07-2013

I was playing a game of ARAM and about 20 minutes into the game my screen turned black and my computer froze but I still heard the game's music. All of a sudden my entire system crashed and shut off and Bug Splat was on my screen when I rebooted my system, these problems need to be fixed ASAP.

DontTouchMySupp

09-13-2013

Happening to me as of yesterday and no map works. I've ran custom games and I even picked different champions so it's not a champion issue. I repaired twice in the past 24 hours, I have been reluctant to delete/reinstall and I have updated all my hardware.

EDIT: as of yesterday's UPDATE, that is. I had NO problems in the morning, however when the patch hit in the afternoon (Depending on where you live) and as of that patch I am unable to do anything.... Even custom games crash.

xiLLuzionz

09-17-2013

I can play up to one game max whether it be ranked, normals etc. Then when trying to play another I get up to the champion loading screen, then d/c I try reconnecting but then it constantly d/c's very annoying.. Can we get some help on this?? Alot of people seem to be having the same issue, does riot not care about its players????