Why is the community on league 90% disrespecful?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackra56

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLittleGhost View Post
Yea, League of Legend community is full of kids. I got reported for being AFK when I lost power in the house I had a reason to be there..it's not my fault my power went down. I came back to the game and saw my team going 1- 5 1 -4 0 -5 and blames me for being afk. Other team reported me even though I was beating top lane 2 v 1.
This is the reason i never try to report someone unless it was a blatant rage quit. Ive had dc's several times, and i would hate for anyone to report me. So i return the favor and don't report them even though my team are all whining that we lost.

Blackra56

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldQuest View Post
The one thing that should not be reportable or bannable , is when somone is playing GOD AWFUL, 0-8 by 10 minutes, if i tell the person get their head into the game, stop just running in an dying, or help attack when their is a gank, o dude stop being stupid, iv been suspended for calling somone stupid that is 0-11 by 10 mintues into the game. Yes i called u stupid, o well.
You do bad a game, I report.
Do you deserve a ban?
Bad players deserve this game too, stop being so egocentric. You are no pro.

Ulthir

10-06-2012

Think of it as a sport filled with pre pubescent teens filled with sexual frustration... and no ref until after a few days after the match..... and that ref is an nfl replacement ref

nightfall ninja

10-06-2012

I do my best to just ignore them all without raging back :P

besides, more reports to them means more tribunal cases which ALSO means more IP

Samaron

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonniePunani View Post
I've been reading so many tribunal cases and so far these players aren't so fond of sportsmanship. They're either way in over their head, very cocky, or annyoing raging sore losers. Whatever happened to the community where we we're actually nice to each other? I've been paired up with a couple of good players but man mostly everyone are ****** bags.
u should have seen a dick name DSLlovePYV he is ridiculous. i sent in a tribunal case what he did, full chat and making sure i typed in name cause tribunal so dumb doesnt reveal name naturally. anyone see this and do tribunal often and u see a report with this guys user name or related to him ban him pls.

Skilltestingman

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthonaxx View Post
I actualy have run into alot less of this with the addition of honor.
I have not. It's not supposed to make bad people good.

If anything I have gotten more. I had a streak of about 10 game with at least 1 rager/troll