Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Small new Twisted Fate feedback from TF main.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

welkintern

10-05-2012

How can you even think about minor visual errors when the house doesn't win anymore? Drastic action is required!

MrAwesomeManGuy

10-05-2012

Because Twisted Fate's taunt is no longer "The House Always Wins," I am seriously considering quitting league of legends for all eternity.

ninbushido

10-05-2012

The current Stacked Deck sound effect is something I really don't want changed...

Razy6trix

10-06-2012

bump.

why do people even post "I like the new sounds"?

You won't be playing new TF, his mechanics haven't changed so you magically won't become good using TF just because his visuals were upgraded.

And if you won't be playing new TF, at least let the tf mains point out what's wrong!

Razy6trix

10-07-2012

bump, the audio for gold card needs to be back or revamped.

Razy6trix

10-07-2012

Xtrordinari

10-07-2012

I'd agree the audio for the gold card is a little lackluster. As for your comment on people not playing the new TF, I for one will actually start playing him on live once his visual's get changed. Mainly because I absolutely hated his character model previously, and couldn't play a 30min game looking at something I despised. Visual's aren't going to make anyone suddenly 'better' at TF, but it'll definitely make me want to actually play him and get better through practice/experience.

Razy6trix

10-08-2012

bump, some red PLEASE read. the audio does not need to change...

did GP have his audio changed? or alistar?

Razy6trix

10-09-2012

bump

Albireo

10-09-2012

Any new in TF?, i'm starting to be afraid of the micro wild cards and the pick a card sounds effect, really they don't need to change at all.