I don't like Victorious Janna splash.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JR swish

10-05-2012

Why do people care about the splash art, it's about the skin ingame.. lol.. If you buy a skin simply for its splash art just download it on your computer and put it as your background. The skin is about showing you earned it.

Knîves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Look down at the ground, Open up your eyes wide and Take a picture of yourself. How cool do you look? Im no splash artist, but I am an artist. In my opinion she looks very thoughtful and introspective in this splash art. I think that is what the Artist is communicating.
Look at the splash, now back to your elo. Now look at the splash, now back to your elo, what do you see? Sadly, it's low. Very low. Now look at Victorious Janna. It's the sad look of Janna you didn't get to Platinum or Diamond.

Cute Asian Kitty

10-05-2012

she looks so beautiful at this splash art

Vlyigi

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knves View Post
Look at the splash, now back to your elo. Now look at the splash, now back to your elo, what do you see? Sadly, it's low. Very low. Now look at Victorious Janna. It's the sad look of Janna you didn't get to Platinum or Diamond.
It's for gold and up.

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Look down at the ground, Open up your eyes wide and Take a picture of yourself. How cool do you look? Im no splash artist, but I am an artist. In my opinion she looks very thoughtful and introspective in this splash art. I think that is what the Artist is communicating.
that is valid but this is not a photo, it is a digital painting of sorts

artist probably had a concept piece with her eyes open but decided to shelve it

KesslerCOIL

10-06-2012

to be honest i dont like the skin at all.
The bird is nice but thats about it really, her hair is gross and few particles have ben changed along with her staff looking out of place and clunky.
I'll stick with Hextech Janna(who still needs her hair changed to brown)

Carmilia

10-06-2012

Quote:
I agree that is not what i've expected. But the art's amazing.