I don't like Victorious Janna splash.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

10-05-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Look down at the ground, Open up your eyes wide and Take a picture of yourself. How cool do you look? Im no splash artist, but I am an artist. In my opinion she looks very thoughtful and introspective in this splash art. I think that is what the Artist is communicating.

BFG 9000

10-05-2012

blonde hair brown eyebrows o-O

Fugis

10-05-2012

I like it. It's not like every skin has to fit a champion's lore. The art quality is amazing.

Isstanar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

She's searching for her contact lens.

Summerfest

10-05-2012

The real problem is they made the skin for Janna -.-

Seriously though, the splash is amazing.

Nasdrovia499

10-05-2012

She looks fine, it's just "not Janna" because she actually wears clothes.

Makhiavelli

10-05-2012

I'd never think that her focus was wind by looking at that picture. Picture is cool, but I agree it doesn't seem like Janna.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Look down at the ground, Open up your eyes wide and Take a picture of yourself. How cool do you look?
Not cool? lol

AwwHellNah

10-05-2012

It's Gwen Stefani Janna

Sharag

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Look down at the ground, Open up your eyes wide and Take a picture of yourself. How cool do you look? Im no splash artist, but I am an artist. In my opinion she looks very thoughtful and introspective in this splash art. I think that is what the Artist is communicating.
I actually got that. If that was the artist wanted to say, I got that. But what is victorious about that? And the rest of the splash also, you see dead bodies (although we don't know ally or foe) and you see ripped flags and that doesn't convey victory to me. It conveys the reality of war, sure, but victory? Not really.

I think that Victorious Janna should represent victory. Like Victorious Jarvan did after season 1. You got that gold. You prevailed. You are victorious!

If her eyes were open, looking straight ahead with a determined look, it would convey it more. It would look like they are charging and they are winning.