I don't like Victorious Janna splash.

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sharag

10-05-2012

Anyone else?

I was looking forward to this skin and while I really love the model, the splash is really not "janna like" IMO. She's supposed to be this storm's fury, a mistress of the wind, but the splash really doesn't convey that to me at all. It doesn't even convey the "Victorious" part, unlike Victorious Jarvan skin.

The quality of the splash is top notch, but I don't like the depiction of Janna. It's just not Janna.

I'm a bit disappointed by it.

TreeFitty

10-05-2012

This might sound weird but I honestly think you'd enjoy it more (from your standpoint), if her eyes were open and she had a more victorious look about her face.

I actually don't mind it just felt that's what you'd prefer.

I Play Orianna

10-05-2012

the wind is bringing power victory to that army shes spellslinging for, idk what you talking about bro

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

^ I don't know why they decided to have her eyes half open like that,

I expected cool armor, but no we get spandex and weird poofy sleeves
looks like they were going for a fantasy battle (like LoTR)

Xtractor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

i like it but that riven skin makes the new janna skin look pretty meh.

Sharag

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Play Orianna View Post
the wind is bringing power victory to that army shes spellslinging for, idk what you talking about bro
That may be so, but the problem I have is that's not really conveyed to me (dunno about others) properly. It could be interpreted in other ways also...

for example, to me she looks more like a medic would at the end of the battle, helping the wounded. She looks disappointed by the war and the loss it has caused and that's ok, but I don't think that's how she's supposed to look if she's victorious.

CymruWolf might be on the right track, though. Maybe if her eyes were opened, she would look more "victorious".

Primeknight

10-05-2012

its war hero janna not victorious janna

Blaine Tog

10-05-2012

I think it looks awesome. I'm only disappointed that I can't have it (trying desperately to get to silver before the season ends -- wish me luck!).

Sharag

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murcičlago View Post
its war hero janna not victorious janna
IIRC it was War Hero Jarvan until release when he was suddenly Victorious Jarvan and I believe the same will be with Janna. Moreso as to go along with Victorious Jarvan. Also, I think the file in PBE is named Victorious Janna, but I'm not sure about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine Tog View Post
I think it looks awesome. I'm only disappointed that I can't have it (trying desperately to get to silver before the season ends -- wish me luck!).
Good luck on your quest! Never surrender!

Lucchinii

10-05-2012

I agree. That Janna skin looks nothing like Tori from Victorious.
Riot wtf

12345 ... 6