World Playoffs Day One Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zetsushige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

MaKNooN "so when we win we can play m5 right"? lol hes prob not interested in 1million dollars or anything just wants to be known xD plus taunting irelia and and their jungle on shen -,- i mean sure ppl could saved cc's for when he ultied but udyr nor alister did it TT

XxPilgrimxX

10-05-2012

The only thing that worries me is top and mid lanes and support.

Jungles and carries def in TSMs favour.

JakeTheZombie

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkycow111 View Post
uggh seeing how Azubu Frost plays I'm a bit scared for TSM.

Hopefully they can pull out the Baylife and win ^_^
After watching the AZUBU Frost vrs CLG.NA I am also nervous :S And this is TSM's first game in the world tourney, it's going to be a hard fought first match.

brb afk ftw

10-05-2012

Since I'm hoping for a TSM vs M5 finals, I would like TSM to beat Azubu Frost. But after seeing the Group A games yesterday, if I was betting money, it would be on Korea.

It's hard to say if getting the "bye" is an advantage or disadvantage in the long run for the playoffs.

AF gets 3 good games of practice to boost their confidence and (possibly) intimidate TSM going in.
On the other hand, TSM gets to keep all of their play styles and team comps a secret.

All I know after day 1 is that KOREA OP! (especially AF's Shy)

Relding

10-05-2012

I'd love to see Azubu make it to the finals against M5, or even Azubu and Najin (MaKNooN ftw) going at it. Can't wait to see Azubu knock TSM out of the running because it's gonna be epic.

Bio optimus

10-05-2012

Very disappointment with the north American teams and to a lesser extent the European teams. They seem to lack a certain discipline and efficiency. Efficiency in converting kills into tangible gains not over pursing and such. The only success being CLGeu. and their style lacks flair and is stagnant at best IMO.

way2lazy

10-05-2012

I'm curious why CLG.NA would surrender against IG. Even if the game is 90% lost, it's the world championships not a weekend tourny or solo Q. The chance for $25,000 or more extra seems more than worth it for 20 minutes of time.

lavalos

10-05-2012

Why are the brackets not updated?

We know M5 plays first, but what about the other matches???

Please Riot update your site so we know how the tournament will progress

AbandonThread

10-05-2012

Let's hope TSM pulls it together. I really want them to make it past and do us some glory!

lavalos

10-05-2012

Oh look what I found, someone did your job better than you Riot, shame...

http://leaguepedia.com/wiki/Season_2_World_Championship