"Unable to connect to server" Stuck in a finished game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renegade Moth

10-26-2012

Just played a ranked game where I was in for the duration of the entire game, ended in Victory, but at the end of the game, client had problem connecting to the score screen and DC'd me and wouldn't reconnect. I Alt+Ctrl+Deleted it, but now whenever I try to log back in, it says I left a game in progress. I click rejoin and it constantly gives me this error:

"Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to try the connection?"

I didn't change any of my settings, and the game is already completed but it keeps giving me this error and wont put me back at the home page, everytime I connect it gives me this now.

DarkScience

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Same here...

Rekcy

10-26-2012

me also :/ finished the game was waiting for stats ended up just leaving and now im stuck trying to reconnect to a game that doesnt exist...

Renegade Moth

10-26-2012

is there any word on this or other threads? i skimmed the first page and didnt see much. Not being able to get back into the game and play kind of sucks, even when im not in a game atm.

DarkScience

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Not yet, I guess everyone else decided to go back to work. LOL

DarkScience

10-26-2012

Screenshots for Riot.

Pain Inverter

10-26-2012

glad to see im not the only one. I put in a report, but no response yet.

Renegade Moth

10-26-2012

seems to have fixed itself for me, im able to log back in now without getting 'left a game in progress' the error. Although it didnt count my past ranked game as a win or loss, it just dissapeared and doesn't show i played it at all.

DarkScience

10-26-2012

Yeah, it's like the last game didn't exist... lol

Osearic

10-26-2012

This may be related to this problem: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post30714829