PLEASE REVIEW MY TRlBUNAL CASE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoshioPeePee

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudd G Packer View Post
I know I did wrong. BUT LOOK AT THE REPORTS. THEY ARE FALSE. PUNISHING ME FOR FALSE REPORTS. If I were reported for what I actually did wrong, I understand...
BUT I WAS FALSELY REPORTED.
it does not matter what category they chose to file under, if you were reported and in those games you were reported in you did wrong and punishable behavior than the ban was justified

riot has said time and time again that it is not up to us to try to figure out why the report was not filed under the correct category, but this does not matter anyway because you may be punished by the tribunal for any punishable action you committed in those games

we are not going to ignore bad behavior just because the people who reported you were lazy or stupid, if you do wrong you will be punished for it

XReyoX

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudd G Packer View Post
I wouldn't even show up in the TRIBUNAL if these false reports didn't exist.

ITS NOT THE JOB OF THE PERSON REVIEWING THE CASE TO FIND OTHER FLAWS/FAULTS, BECAUSE THOSE ARE SUBJECTIVE.

THE TRIBUNAL IS GOING ON TRIAL FOR THE DIRECTED ACCUSATIONS. IF THE ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE, WHICH THEY ARE IN MY CASE, I AM NOT GUILTY. IT IS NOT THE JOB FOR THE REVIEWER TO FIND STUFF TO FIND ME GUILTY FOR. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

CASE IN POINT.
GAME 4: THE ENEMY GIVES ME ONE REPORT..........FOR NO REASON, I DID NOT EVEN SAY ONE THING IN ALL CHAT. I DONT SEE HOW I COULD DESERVE ONE REPORT FROM THE ENEMY. DID I GET REPORTED FOR BEING TOO GOOD? FOR KILLING HIM SO MUCH?

VERDICT ON THAT REPORT, NOT GUILTY.
Your verdict is also subjective. Subjective in itself has no right or wrong. It is the fact that majority agrees you are guilty. It is the fact that no matter how you argue, you'll have to deal with the punishment.

You live in a community. When majority of the people don't like you, then they don't like you. It is about what you are going to do from now on that is going to change the way people look at you, for the better or worse. Re-read your report card and your post then think from another person's perspective, "did this person make your game more enjoyable and do you want him in your games?"

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

People hate that delete post button, huh?

KevinDelMarr

10-05-2012

Games 1 and 2 I couldn't care less. But three and 4 were definitely out of line

KDragon5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

can't tell if troll, or trying way too hard to troll