Trolled again by the Tribunal

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Th4V01D

Junior Member

10-04-2012

Two games where premade toxic groups ruin the experience. One i simply ignore them, the other i respond, result - still banned.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5735578/

Playing this game has never been less fun


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im Elo Hell

Member

10-04-2012

Lmao what is listed here that you got banned for?

I would have pardoned this in a heart beat. Again, Tribunal at its finest.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyOmega

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th4V01D View Post
Two games where premade toxic groups ruin the experience. One i simply ignore them, the other i respond, result - still banned.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5735578/

Playing this game has never been less fun
Game #1: You shouldn't berate your team mates for performing poorly. That only serves to drive a wedge between you and others. Next time you should try to offer to help out the player in catching up or give practical advice without coming off as condescending.

Game #2: Ignoring the team can give them the wrong impression (unless you actually were intentionally feeding). A simple apology and asking for some advice or assistance can go a long way towards salvaging a bad match.

You can try getting some regular partners to make it easier to enjoy the LoL experience. You could also try joining one of the social groups in the Clan Recruitment forum on this site to find mentors that will help you improve your game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Methelod

Senior Member

10-04-2012

You seemed to enjoy insulting Ez, and then at the end it implied that you were AFKing from what we were told and what was said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ladayen

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Looks like you stopped playing in game 1, also you start early game accusing a teammate of Ksing you, and continue being negative throughout the game. Chat suggests you were suiciding in game 2.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Th4V01D

Junior Member

10-04-2012

i only responded in game 1 to the constant insults and negative play. in game 2 they piled on before gameplay even began. how could i be suiciding with 4 deaths and similar gold to all other players? the leaps in logic here are astounding. Just because someone says i quit playing in chat doesnt make it so. Esp when you look at score, build etc. Saying im tired of carrying only means exactly that, I was tired of trying hard with a team that reveled in bad play.

Read my post, these are group queue toxic troll groups.

You'll notice that I even said PLEASE in my first interaction with that troll. that is not an accusation. that is a polite request to change tactics


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyOmega

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th4V01D View Post
i only responded in game 1 to the constant insults and negative play. in game 2 they piled on before gameplay even began. how could i be suiciding with 4 deaths and similar gold to all other players? the leaps in logic here are astounding. Just because someone says i quit playing in chat doesnt make it so. Esp when you look at score, build etc. Saying im tired of carrying only means exactly that, I would tired of trying hard with a team that reveled in bad play.

Read my post, these are group queue toxic troll groups.
You can have great stats and still be guilty of intentional feeding IF at the last segment you start repeatedly charging into the enemy towers.

Two or three intentional deaths out of a hundred deaths would still be intentional.

That's not a far leap of logic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Th4V01D

Junior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOmega View Post
You can have great stats and still be guilty of intentional feeding IF at the last segment you start repeatedly charging into the enemy towers.

Two or three intentional deaths out of a hundred deaths would still be intentional.

That's not a far leap of logic.
however when you see that they've piled on from the very start and were harassing me the whole game...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Methelod

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th4V01D View Post
however when you see that they've piled on from the very start and were harassing me the whole game...
Your point? Two wrongs don't make a right. Sorry to inform you of this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th4V01D View Post
however when you see that they've piled on from the very start and were harassing me the whole game...

so they get banned too

what is wrong with that?
you showed the same behavior as they did, so you face the same punishment.


123