About the Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lxSp0LaRxl

06-22-2011

hi guys. im just wondering about these extra runes, wouldn't it be better if there was a sell option for runes that don't get used? and maybe get like 2% back from selling it? just wondering thanks if there will be an option about this runes selling... i will fully appreciate it thanks LoL Team

Seperath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

hahahaha i love that idea!!

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-22-2011

You can use the rune combiner to clean up the excess runes that you've replaced with higher tier runes. If you just don't use it, don't worry about selling or combining it, as they might get buffed in the future, or you might find a champion that needs a unique setup. 5 runes will create a random rune of the next tier, 2 runes will create a random rune of the same tier.

lxSp0LaRxl

06-23-2011

ahhh ok thanks i was just wondering if it would be possible thanks though

lxSp0LaRxl

07-02-2011

hi there again. about the runes again i think it is really better to have a sell option cause i even barely use alot of runes... im just saying so if it is possible please let me know, and if i combine them it still dont give me what i want, and when i try to combine random things it would not show in the combining page so if it is really possible to have sell please let me know thanks

gigantism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

I wish there was a way to select which rune you're getting. Then it might be remotely useful. You're already sacrificing a couple to get one. My friend combined a MR and CDR rune and got a MR rune back.

Rampage808

07-02-2011

ya i have the same problem... i have one tier 2 rune i bought early on in game and now its worthless to me i just want to trash it but i cant... a method of throwing away or selling would be nice

Pokymon99

07-02-2011

How do you use the rune combiner thing?

lxSp0LaRxl

07-04-2011

please have atleast a descard or trash bin option for unused runes...

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-05-2011

To use the rune combiner:

Click the recycling symbol at the bottom right of the rune tab. You combine multiple runes of the same tier to get a different rune.
-combining two runes will give a random rune of that tier
-combining five runes will give a random rune of the tier above that tier
-you cannot combine 5 tier three runes
-you cannot combine any combination of three or four runes, you'll need to buy another random rune to clean up the page.