The reason why TSM has 0% chance of winning tomorrow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alystra

10-04-2012

Wait, NA teams don't have coaches?.... srsly?

Jurgrady

10-04-2012

Okay here is the thing that most people either don't know, or don't seem to remember.

Azubu Frost and Azubu blaze only play against each other. HOWEVER, that has only been since the formed Blaze. Before that they were MiG. And on that team was Locodoco. Who was one of the original (or maybe one of the first in their revolving roster at the time) players for TSM.

When Frost formed, they played a great deal with TSM, and have had very few roster changes since then. So while TSM had never faced Blaze, they have faced, and know Frost. This is the BIGGEST difference.

As others have mentioned, they are also the hardest working NA team. I mean look at Dignitas. They looked like they didn't even care and have for months. They troll, they make bad decisions, and just got lucky beating CLG in regionas.

CLG is also the most arrogant of the teams, and tend to choke hard because they are really, really overrated.

Am I saying TSM is going to win. I don't know. But to say they have zero chance is ridiculous. They have the best chance of any NA team to do so. And I hope they can.

IHeartToriBlack

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selk3t View Post
^^This

M5 beat TSM.............CLG.eu beat M5.............TSM beat CLG.eu............None of this is relevant to the games in this tournament because teams play different against different teams

Just because A beat B and B beat C doesnt mean C auto loses to A
Hiiiiiiiii..... .

JustTheKiller

10-04-2012

lol
i heard that azubu has more than 20 analysts
crazy

SHADOWMC

10-04-2012

I think they still have 20% chance to win..
when General and Regi play well.
TSM can really destroy Forst

Azubedo

10-04-2012

Hope TSM beats Azubu just so they get to play M5, and then M5 will **** on them like they always have.

crusader050

10-04-2012

Thanks for letting us know. kbye.

ZergKing

10-04-2012

keep on signing up guys, I will enjoy ur tears tomorrow, when the dreams of TSM fanboys will be crushed.

Spew

10-04-2012

Lol, look at all the tsm fangirls, There gonna get dropped