NA is a joke in E-sports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hammerpriest

10-04-2012

World Pokemaster is an American bro. Actually, for the most part the winners were all North American.

spongefry

10-04-2012

i dont like this thread

elmcninja

10-04-2012

Elsea

10-04-2012

The reason America has a lot of medals is partly because they have the best swimmers. If you are the best swimmer in the olympics, you rack up medals like mad, you get 20 medals np. If you are the best tennis player in the olympics, you play through an elimination bracket for a week for a chance of 1 medal.

Mittuns

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossf1re View Post
I can't think of one major game where when Asian teams are participating, NA teams are considered stronger.

Of the top of my head, right now. In LoL and Starcraft 1 and 2, North America is pathetic compared to how the Asian players and teams play. It's funny though, I have to say North America was on the top of EVERYTHING, economically, technologically etc. Now they are just starting to lag behind the rest of the world...even in video games.

Also awesome meta in the games so far, really enjoying the change. Those Asian teams are incredible at adapting O.o

Downvoting? Typical
IdrA is an amazing SC player, among the best in the world and he is american. There are always going to be more amazing Korean teams than there are amazing NA teams, but that isn't to say that the few good NA teams can't surpass the Korean ones with more practice and insight into Korean strategies.

Senior Penguin

10-04-2012

There are very few serious Asian composers or musicians. They're typically known as "note machines."

Also, White people dominate abstract mathematics and theoretical sciences. Asians typically stick to applied.

Smcl

10-04-2012

Fps

Deathlos

10-04-2012

Any FPS. why koreans dont like FPS.... its just not fun to them,

and i think we also have Barbies world... tho thats a close thing....

Krofinn

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossf1re View Post
LOL COD. Who the **** cares about COD. It's the most unrealistic shooter in the market.
Have you even played COD? It's actually one of the most realistic (Although that's not saying much...)

pseudoskill

10-04-2012

EU is stronger in DotA imo. Even though Dreamhack said otherwise. Na`Vi and M5 too stronk