NA is a joke in E-sports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMXeno

10-04-2012

Koreans have more discipline and video games are really a way of life for them in that they take the game so much more seriously. Plus, less ego equals better learning and improvement.

toastysniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I believe asians are ffreakin good at Counter-strike.

jzstyles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossf1re View Post
I didnt realize that there were an predominate asian teams in anything you listed. I believe (and i could be wrong), that those are only predominate in North America.

LOL COD. Who the **** cares about COD. It's the most unrealistic shooter in the market.
Cuz ya know... LoL is realistic.

Petkorazzi

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDIfan View Post
even in single player game asians hold all the records in speed running and highscores
This is most certainly untrue.

In my own little tiny section of speedrunning (Zelda games) almost all the records are held by North Americans and the occasional European. All the best speedrunners (Kryssstal, CosmoWright, Demoon9, cyghfer, ChristosOwen, Acmlm) are Westerners.

Many arcade high scores are held by Westerners as well. Ever see The King of Kong?

Thunder God Olaf

10-04-2012

NA is strong your just hating wait till tommorrow

LenfaL

10-04-2012

Americans are still better at shooters because asian parents don't let their kids play games with guns and blood XD

Beezil

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossf1re View Post
I can't think of one major game where when Asian teams are participating, NA teams are considered stronger.

Of the top of my head, right now. In LoL and Starcraft 1 and 2, North America is pathetic compared to how the Asian players and teams play. It's funny though, I have to say North America was on the top of EVERYTHING, economically, technologically etc. Now they are just starting to lag behind the rest of the world...even in video games.

Also awesome meta in the games so far, really enjoying the change. Those Asian teams are incredible at adapting O.o

Downvoting? Typical
asians have always been better at video games. they just don't really play BS games like madden and call of duty. oh and by the way, the asian meta is nothing new. when the game first came out, aggressive push meta was the meta for the first year it was out. NA players only stick to one meta and it sucks. it's too damn predictable.

netkitten

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigsplitta322 View Post
Yea those white devils focus too much on being good at physical sports.
i see how you focus on it

Junigenmukyoku

10-04-2012

NA is not on top of anything you mentioned there...

ImplyingImplicat

10-04-2012

TSM has the potential to be the best the US can offer. I think it's because US only practices the meta. They do the "Justin Wong" method. They practice inputs (comps) 100% of the time and they rarely play what they feel is right, they only play what they know will win.