Gay players in League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I don't see why a champion needs to advertise their sexual preference. That has very little to do with fighting.

However, I do think Riot's form of fan service has been a bit one way. They should do some more sexy skins for the ladies/gay men like that Unprepared Garen skin.

JustDeckeredBoys

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofrillschampion View Post
ocelate has been playing all evening dude
lol

Emfanever

10-04-2012

obvious troll is obvious

taric

/thread

CowboyNovocaine

10-04-2012

I don't think it openly states the sexual preference of any champs. For all we know they could ALL be gay. Do you want them to be parading around the fields of justice with a long rainbow flag and fishnet shirts or something?

Yozaru

10-04-2012

To be honest, heterosexuality isn't exactly a large part of the game. Just because the champions aren't stereotypical gays, doesn't meant they're not gay. Plus i'm pretty sure pantheon is gay (we all know about what the Spartans did in their free time).

Crunched

10-04-2012

I was going to make a gay joke in this thread, butt **** it.

Asmonok

10-04-2012

Probably because Riot doesnt want to deal with the garbage that goes along with it from media and politicians.

Shaandi

10-04-2012

Because no one gives a damn, we are all gamers, gay or straight, they don't shove heterosexuality down our throat in this game, so why should they try with homosexuality. This is a Mulitplayer Online Battle Arena, not a Sims Social or some ****.

Mendaleev

10-04-2012

i thought people just wanted to be treated equally. Now people want special "nice" attention to gay people. i dont understand either they are treated like "normal" people or they are treated like "special" people. can't be both. Sounds inconsiderate but that's how i see this.

Captain Halc

10-04-2012

How do you know some of the current champs arent gay? They never said they were straight, in a field of battle these no need shouting out your sexual prefrences.