Why no female undead champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NannerNe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTØNITE View Post
No! xj9 is a robot you coward. Orianna is a reanimated girl that was once alive but then died, so is now brought to life by the will power of scrubs that pick her in game. smh
Am I the only one who sees the expression "smh" and somehow manages to unsconsciously translate it as Super Mario Brothers in their head? (・ω・)a

Vanra

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHarz View Post
The art department can't quite figure out how to make a manequin with giant boobs and a tight ass still look undead.

(I'm kidding, don't maul me.)
I imagine either a ghost or vampire, those are really the only options for sexy undead lady. And they're not going to do an unsexy lady.

Irelia Carries U

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormbringer View Post
Irelia is undead.
Some people like to say she's a zombie.
I prefer to think of her as a lich, with the swords being her phylactery.
actually she never died in the first place.

"As her life ebbed, Soraka, the Starchild, made a final attempt to anchor Irelia’s fading soul. Unwilling to relinquish her home, Irelia rose at the brink of death, and her father’s sword lifted in the air alongside her. Irelia rushed back to the fore, unfazed by the blade's sudden animation. The weapon danced around her effortlessly, cutting down Noxians as they gaped in horror. The decimated invaders were forced to retreat from the Placidium. Irelia was appointed Ionia's Captain of the Guard, and when the defense of her homeland moved to the Fields of Justice, so did she. "