Cya azubu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NAs Best Quinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feladorzor View Post
90% winrate against sub-par NA teams. Their biggest challenge was CLG.na and they are already out.

gg TSM.
They beat CLG eu at MLG.

Its Me Again

10-04-2012

TSM players should thank their parents for having them born in USA and not in Asia lol...

KeanuCleaves

10-04-2012

I can't wait to see Azubu Frost vs TSM or other teams. I just checked the brackets, Azubu was 3-0 in their group. I hear they're really good but haven't actually seen them play. Azubu Frost beat Azubu Blaze which I saw beat TSM pretty handily...

Can anyone link me to a stream of Azubu Frost or a replay?

shleepzzz

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Me Again View Post
TSM players should thank their parents for having them born in USA and not in Asia lol...
Pretty sure Chaox was born in China.

Sinfull Veng

10-04-2012

I like TSM as a team, and i've actually counted them out a lot mostly because some of them are just getting tired of the game. SK and Frost had a lot of fun today at the tourny but dyrus,regi, and even chaox would rather play other games but have to play league because it is their job. Dyrus made a Vlog about how he is getting tired of league and in his own monotone way asked for his fans opinions on what he should do. TSM are nowhere near as confident as usual for this tournament and in my opinion it is in good reason. Like i said, however, i've counted them out before and they ended up 2-0 in every match still. For now, i think Frost will win which wont bother me because they are the most polite pro team in league, but maybe TSM can prove themselves once again.

Gorion

10-04-2012

no replays yet...only finished 1hr ago

migty1joe

10-04-2012

TSM wins

DauntedSoul

10-04-2012

Quote:
Tired of the "gg TSM", they haven't even played yet.
Yeah okay dude. Which is exactly why you should write off Azubu Frost in the title right?

JLawLoL

10-04-2012

Let me try to respond to this in a way that is not trolley.

Frost, which was formerly MiG, absolutely curb stomped TSM...not once, but FOUR TIMES without ever even losing a match to them. Since then, Frost has picked up Shy, who as you've seen, is amazing top lane.

TSM is good at adapting, and they did practice a lot with Frost in their current form, but I honestly don't believe there is any hope for TSM to beat Frost. M5 vs Frost will be the finals imo.

DauntedSoul

10-04-2012

Quote:
Tired of the "gg TSM", they haven't even played yet.
Yeah okay dude. Which is exactly why you should write off Azubu Frost in the title right?