Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

M5 Most Respected Team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B1GW00DY613

Recruiter

10-04-2012

They seem to share one brain, always knowing what everyone else is doing and how they will react. Just scary in team fights and they seem to always read eachother. Plus their GA is too strong so they never die.

Akkina

10-04-2012

Honestly, I can't stand M5. Yeah, they're great players, among the best if not -the- best, but they're all a bunch of scumbags.

scareaphobiAa

10-04-2012

Quote:
Selk3t:
Blaze wanted to face them
CLG.eu beats them all the time

I think its just you

TSM is a completely different team than they were at Keiv and im sure would love to face M5 again.

sorry but m5 > all these teams its clear without even seeing them play and i fking hate m5

Agilism

10-04-2012

I would be offended if somebody called me a "******"

KissBlade

10-04-2012

Quote:
Selk3t:

I think its just you

TSM is a completely different team than they were at Keiv and im sure would love to face M5 again.

People need to go back to Kiev and look at those games again. TSM was actually one game away from taking it from M5 and ONLY lost because of Rainman's pick and play. In fact, you can see how pissed Regi was at TRM that day even when they got on stage for the prize (lol if anyone has that pic still)

Putzfrau

10-04-2012

Quote:
Selk3t:

I think its just you

define all the time? because they play them well, but it's far from "beating them all the time".

mihaje

10-04-2012

U know Genja and alex ich were really op , oh wait M5 is op! pls nerf them

Emailsúpport

10-04-2012

Quote:
Selk3t:

I think its just you

Eh, CLG.eu got stomped at regionals and at EGC Poland. "beats them all the time" huh.

Resilga

10-04-2012

Stfu ******

xgriever

10-04-2012

M5 is crazy surgical in teamfights. If you study their past games, they know who to focus, when to run, when to head back into ongoing teamfight. I think they'll win