With The TF Art Upgrade, Can We Get A Minor AD TF Buff?

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FuriousLeftNut

10-04-2012

i'd love AD TF to be viable again because i think champs are becoming way too standardized. more flexibility with builds and playstyles would be nice.

only issue is i dunno if a carry with a short cd stun will work out.

SpidermanHecarim

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortamor View Post
Gunblade would be amazingly OP with an AD ratio on Q. As in stronger offensively than everything but a Dcap OP.
Same argument can be made for Ez's ult, in fact, Ez's ult has a better AP ratio than wildcard, but this statement doesnt hold true at all.

AskKarthus

10-04-2012

I think adding an AD ratio to TF would be OP. The second buff looks fine though.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surmick View Post
Same argument can be made for Ez's ult, in fact, Ez's ult has a better AP ratio than wildcard, but this statement doesnt hold true at all.
Well, the difference is that Ez's ult has a long cooldown compared to WC. But still, the key here is that Gunblade would be better on Ezreal than it would TF by a large margin, and I don't see people rushing out to buy it.

KireAB

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerocaliber View Post
For a while, AD TF was significantly better than AP TF and everyone played him as such.
I believe that was BD TF, not AD one.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KireAB View Post
I believe that was BD TF, not AD one.
It was a mix of the two. You were still buying mostly AD items. But then again, bot really wasn't stone cut like it is now.

Zerocaliber

10-04-2012

Bump

Zerocaliber

10-04-2012

bump

Zerocaliber

10-05-2012

Bump

Fight Spice

10-05-2012

Upvote this ****. I've had too many complaints of people acting like he doesn't need this buff because they say

"ooh tf is simply not made to be an AD carry! why would they even consider buffing him?"

>ap yi
>ap trist
>ap ez
>ad malz
>ad fizz
>ap/ad sion

yeah man, AD TF is totally out of line

123456 ... 9