The LoL community needs an overhaul.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xMamoo

10-04-2012

The LoL community has no shortage of rude and frankly retarded people. I go to highschool everyday like most normal teens and we all know the LoL community is pretty much a reflection of the kind of people you meet in HS. Now I'm a very relaxed and easy going person, it takes a lot to get me angry...a lot. But like you, I get mad, and when I get mad in LoL it's not exactly fun times for me. Going through an average day of hearing stupid people talk about stupid things which they know nothing about is taxing as it is, but when I come home to relax and play a game or two of LoL I deal with the same thing.

I join a lobby, everything seems fine, people are saying what they want, we're working out the details etc etc.

Game starts, I do ok in lane, it's my first game I'm a little rusty. I notice our Garen top keeps dying, I look at his build, and he has a chain armor against a Rumble.

Things like this happen all the time, it makes play LoL so annoying that I eventually become annoyed even after 1-2 games.

Riot really needs to develope a way to make a queue or something for people who are humble and not self entitled *******s who want to play a relaxed fun game of LoL before doing whatever they have to do.

Not going to go into the complications that could bring, and yes it would bring trolls, but IF, IFFFFF, Riot could do something about some of the people in this game...I would be a lot happier queueing for a game hoping to encounter nice people. Which even with honor, I'd say 80% of my games are filled with people who don't deserve to play this game because of their ****ty attitudes.

SSSilhouette

10-04-2012

Yeah, that's not going to happen.

xMamoo

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSilhouette View Post
Yeah, that's not going to happen.
I know...big dreams...but still, I'm sick of all the rude people. It seems no one just likes to kick back and play for fun anymore...and do it with a good attitude -___-

inhibitor is op

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMamoo View Post
I know...big dreams...but still, I'm sick of all the rude people. It seems no one just likes to kick back and play for fun anymore...and do it with a good attitude -___-

You are either apart of the problem or apart of the solution

Why do you act so pretentious like you are some god given gift? I understand we all want better game playing environments, but why act like you have never acted rude?

SirBaconz

10-04-2012

/vent

Brohoof

10-04-2012

Quote:
The LoL community has no shortage of rude and frankly retarded people. I go to highschool everyday like most normal teens and we all know the LoL community is pretty much a reflection of the kind of people you meet in HS. Now I'm a very relaxed and easy going person, it takes a lot to get me angry...a lot. But like you, I get mad, and when I get mad in LoL it's not exactly fun times for me. Going through an average day of hearing stupid people talk about stupid things which they know nothing about is taxing as it is, but when I come home to relax and play a game or two of LoL I deal with the same thing.

I join a lobby, everything seems fine, people are saying what they want, we're working out the details etc etc.

Game starts, I do ok in lane, it's my first game I'm a little rusty. I notice our Garen top keeps dying, I look at his build, and he has a chain armor against a Rumble.

Things like this happen all the time, it makes play LoL so annoying that I eventually become annoyed even after 1-2 games.

Riot really needs to develope a way to make a queue or something for people who are humble and not self entitled *******s who want to play a relaxed fun game of LoL before doing whatever they have to do.

Not going to go into the complications that could bring, and yes it would bring trolls, but IF, IFFFFF, Riot could do something about some of the people in this game...I would be a lot happier queueing for a game hoping to encounter nice people. Which even with honor, I'd say 80% of my games are filled with people who don't deserve to play this game because of their ****ty attitudes.
I bolded the entertaining irony for you.

xMamoo

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inhibitor is op View Post
You are either apart of the problem or apart of the solution

Why do you act so pretentious like you are some god given gift? I understand we all want better game playing environments, but why act like you have never acted rude?
I know I have, but I do it to the people badgering every other player, or are just being rude for no reason to someone who doesn't deserve it. Usually i'm quiet, call mia's, say gj to people doing a good job and just positive, reinforcing people if they think we'll lose etc. etc.

I have no reason to start yelling at someone if they do bad, but if they start it then I have the right to argue back.

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
I know I have, but I do it to the people badgering every other player, or are just being rude for no reason to someone who doesn't deserve it. Usually i'm quiet, call mia's, say gj to people doing a good job and just positive, reinforcing people if they think we'll lose etc. etc.

I have no reason to start yelling at someone if they do bad, but if they start it then I have the right to argue back.
No you don't. That's a common misconception. If they start yelling at you, mute them or just pretend they don't exist. You NEVER EVER EVER have the right to accuse, yell at, troll, flame, insult, etc.