TSM vs Azubu Frost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BEST LULU KOREA

10-04-2012

THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST GAME OF THE YEAR. CAUSE AZUBU IS GONNA WIN, TSM's REGI WILL RAGE AT SOMEONE AGAIN AND THEN THEY WILL REPLACE SOMEONE. HUEHUEHUE

CTkiller

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldenMacGroin View Post
Dumb tournament format... i can't get over how dumb Riot is.

If M5, TSM and all other Byes were really the best, they would do like Frost and pass the group stage 3-0.

i've seem Regi on an interview making it clear how dumb the format is and that everybody should be in a group stage. Coming from a player from one of the teams with Bye. I can only assume that Riot's tournament format is dumb.
He's just mad because he has to go against Frost

666 Infernike

10-04-2012

Well TSM got owned by Blaze, and Blaze couldn't even make it in here, lost to both Frost and Najin, so prob TSM won't be able to make it. But who knows

brb afk ftw

10-05-2012

TSM has been practicing some new team comps and strategies (saw a few at the TSM invitational games 2 weeks ago) so they might be able to surprise Frost and pull off the win.

After the group stage, Frost gets practice and confidence, TSM gets element of surprise and knowledge.

Difficult to say which is the bigger advantage, and I'm sure TSM will put up a good fight in any case, but as of right now, if I had money riding on the game, I would have to put it on AF.

WillyMcWonka

10-05-2012

If team B beats team P, then team Z can beat team 8. But if team 8 beats team G then team G will lose.

Think about it.