TSM vs Azubu Frost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeartlessXiao

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marseille View Post
You wanna talk tournament drawing? They shouldn't have gotten a bye to begin with.
It's not like they had anything to worry about going 3-0 in their group. Though I do agree that Saigon Jokers shouldn't have gotten a bye.

HeartlessXiao

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuberoses View Post
Dignitas is no Azubu. What are they going to do against a team that had their brother team smash them 5-0...

TSM is dead.
Their brother team is actually a bit stronger than them. Blaze choked in qualifying.

Arisalisa

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
Their brother team is actually a bit stronger than them. Blaze choked in qualifying.
Blaze lost to Frost at ogn fair and square. THey didnt choke at all lol.

IS107ac16cf7f6a7bfe2736

10-04-2012

TSM isn't even top 5 world so drawing is alright

Tuberoses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selk3t View Post
M5 beat TSM at Keiv then turned around and went 0-4 against CLG.eu in Lan, TSM beats CLG.eu all the time.....

Your logic....................................

A beat B
B beat C
So now C cant beat A?

Doesnt make sense, teams play differently against certain teams

Big difference. Azubu Frost is basically can replicate and knows everything Blaze does when they play other teams. M5 and CLG.EU aren't the same.

HeartlessXiao

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsubakiHibino View Post
Blaze lost to Frost at ogn fair and square. THey didnt choke at all lol.
They didn't bring their A game against Najin Sword. After losing to Frost, all they had to do was win against Najin Sword to secure the final qualifying spot. Instead, they let the loss sit on them and it showed in their play.

Tai Ni Dong

10-04-2012

Dumb tournament format... i can't get over how dumb Riot is.

If M5, TSM and all other Byes were really the best, they would do like Frost and pass the group stage 3-0.

i've seem Regi on an interview making it clear how dumb the format is and that everybody should be in a group stage. Coming from a player from one of the teams with Bye. I can only assume that Riot's tournament format is dumb.

Fk It Bayleef

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuberoses View Post
Dignitas is no Azubu. What are they going to do against a team that had their brother team smash them 5-0...

TSM is dead.
This was before anyone in NA had any knowledge of the Korean meta and they have since studied the team and country's gameplay heavily. Ignorance is bliss...

HeartlessXiao

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldenMacGroin View Post
Dumb tournament format... i can't get over how dumb Riot is.

If M5, TSM and all other Byes were really the best, they would do like Frost and pass the group stage 3-0.

i've seem Regi on an interview making it clear how dumb the format is and that everybody should be in a group stage. Coming from a player from one of the teams with Bye. I can only assume that Riot's tournament format is dumb.
Either this, or have some double-elimination format, so draws don't determine so much of the tournament's outcome.

sammich kek

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimstopper View Post
Tsm will get 2-0'd so its ok
TSM has won 7 of their last 8 tournament matches, they are obviously stronger than CLG... where do you get your information?