My favorite "Elo hell" players;

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

Ok, these guys rock.

1 minute in "GG" guy:
"GG no tank"
"GG newb top"
"GG xxxxxx"

You normally have to carry this guy, and by the end of the game he's used so many g's that 85% of his letters are G. Wheel of Fortune could not hire this guy to come up with their puzzles because everyone would make mad money just by saying "I'd like a G Pat."
Generally have to hard carry him to hope for a win.

Doing well harass them, doing poorly harass us guy:
This is the guy who talks MAD trash when he's winning his lane. The second he starts losing it, he becomes the guy who is talking mad trash to your team.

"LOL SCRUB! Get on my level you suck bad!"
"OMG WTF SOANDSO YOU COULDA DONE THIS AND THAT! Why do you have CDS? WE COULDA WON THAT FIGHT IF YOU DIDNT HAVE CDS WTF ******!"

Generally, this player shows signs of bipolar disorder. He's also convinced that "last season I was 400 elo and carried to 2500 elo easy" and will have no issues telling you this throughout the entire game. They are obviously full of lies.

The "I'm going to afk because someone left" guy:
This guy has apparently never won a 4v5 game, ever. He has issues grasping the concept of not lopsiding a lopsided game even further. People who fall into this category often fall into the first category as well;

"GG tank left, afk for 15 minutes til it's over."
"OMG SOMEONE ALWAYS LEAVES! ****ING ELO HELL!"

Note: This guy is a excessive detriment to any team, because often times the person who leaves comes back, meaning you now have 2 under-leveled players.

The "I'm not bad but ELO HELL has it's hold on me" guy:
Yup. Last but not least, a majority of the "less skilled" players fall into this category. And I mean a vast majority of them.

"Who cares if I don't buy wards, I'm not the support!" (Yes, amazingly, even when our team doesn't have a support people say this.)
"OMG even as the tank I have less deaths than everyone else this team sucks!" (You're probably not doing your job son.)
"If it wasn't for THIS kind of team I'd be 3000 elo in a week!" (Sure.)
"BG" (lol, yup.)
"So and so sucks because they're having a bad game!" (Every-single-game someone has to do good and someone has to do bad. There is no way to avoid this. Sorry.)

/end rant.

edit: Thanks;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamp42 View Post
Hmm you forgot the guys who can't take critiscism and proceeds to ragequit as soon as someone mentions their name in a bad way.
Or the guys who 4th pick akali, demands solo lane even though all solo lanes are accounted for, and then intentionally feeds bot because we are noobs and akali is a solo lane champion.
The guy who can't take critism;
Often also the guy who not only rages at team-mates and trash talks opponents, but also afks at start if someone else isn't there.
"Talon, please stop initiating, you'll do much better waiting 3s after the tank goes in" is followed by his reply of
"****ING ELO HELL NEWB DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"
These people often troll without even realizing it, and when confronted about this behavior they'll be the first to let you know that they did absolutely nothing wrong the entire game. It was YOUR fault and YOUR TEAMS fault that YOU were UNCARRIABLE!

The famous useless 4th and 5th picks;
These are the people who completely ignore not only chat, but team comp. It's ok to play a champion well, it's not ok to be completely unable to play anything but that champion.

(player 1) : "Going to solo mid morgana, we got first pick"
(player 2): "Ok, if singed is still there I'll solo top, if he's not I'll just take garen and solo top anyway"
(player 3): "Ok I'll jungle"
(champ select goes as planned)
(Player 4 has selected XH)
(player 4): Solo top

These players often have little to no map awareness, and fail epically at positioning in team fights. Let's be honest, if you can't even read the chat before game or see who's picked who, you probably are in your own little super focused world. This player in particular is the worse kind, because they aren't going to say jack squat in the game, they aren't going to pay attention to pings or chat. What they will do is continuously get caught out of position and wind up with a score of 1-10+-0, and insist after the game (the first time they type) that it was because they are in ELO hell and their team sucked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telitha View Post
You forgot the guy who does this:

"GG you picked X champion, who is complete trash"

As long as they fill the role you needed it's probably better they play a champion they know well rather than a fotm they've played twice against bots. If you're not sure what I mean pick Tristana when your team needs a ranged carry.
The guy who complains about your pick in champ select;
Yes. That guy. It doesn't matter if you hard carry your team, if you single handed 1v5 and push every tower in the game, he'll never admit that the champion you picked is viable.

"Wtf, you picked karma? ****ing scrub"
"Wow, really? Kayle so UP you might as well just afk."
"Omg. Twitch. GG"

It should be noted, this guy at no point in time will queue dodge. He'll just simply whine and complain about the teams champion selections, and often expect to be hard carried through a game.

edit 2:
We're nearing a comprehensive list now guys;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivade View Post
I've seen all of these more than once last season, sometimes at the same time. Only 15 games deep into this preseason, but I have seen a few so far.

Here's one:

The "Please Queue Dodge" Guy:
Sometimes his champion gets banned/picked, sometimes he just has a friend long on right as he gets in champ select, sometimes he just doesn't like the look of the team. Will grab a champ who is accepted as bad (most common here might be Eve) and get Smite and Revive. -Usually- will queue dodge himself if no one does about 1 second before the time ends, but if he misses the click or just doesn't feel like it, he either trolls or afks during the game.
Truer words have never been spoken, nothing I can add here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooonBroom View Post
Theres also the /all rager >.> omg my team so nub gg. I dont ever understand why people tell the other team this im pretty they dont care
The "/all" chat raging guy:
This is our favorite. You've seen it from both sides, you might've even been a part of it once in awhile.

"Lol, my team mate said this, it's actually this."
"Lol, my team mate did this, what a newb"
"Lol, omg you should read what my team is saying right now this is absolutely ridiculous.

Often times, instead of simply replying a question or observation in team chat, they try to turn it into an /all debate, hoping to gain all the attention of the game by letting both teams know that they simply have the capability of doing so.

Here's multiple things about junglers;

The "K i'll jungle guis" guy:
This guy has probably never jungled, once, ever. He'll spend the first 35 minutes of the game in the jungle, and still only be level 14. Consequently, this also means that he probably goes 2-10+-0 because at some point they have control of your side of the map.

"Udyr, wtf man, come help us in team fights!" -everyone on your team
"No, that's k. I need to build a triforce first."

The "WTF JUNGLER YOU SUCK" guy:
This is the guy who hard pushes his lane the entire game. The entire game. Last hitting is not an option for this guy, ever.

"WTF no ward? JUNGLER YOU SUCK!"
"WTF? NO GANK? JUNGLER YOU SUCK!"
"/all Wow our jungler is absolutely terrible. Newb doesn't know what he's doing, gg."

This particular specimen of feller will inevitably learn how to last hit when they crawl down to 800 elo, but will blame every single jungler for them being ganked, not buying their own ward for their pushed lane, and not having enough dragons (especially if they're bot lane and never come up to help, no matter how furiously you ping.)

The "I'm a pro jungler" guy:
This guy is the real person the above person should rage at. He ganks lanes that are hard pushed, or tries to, tower dives @ level 3 to "secure kills", refuses to gank your lane (especially if you last hit only, and wait patiently).

"/all Omg, my team so newb, uncarriable"
"/all can't believe riot matches me with these dudes, they can't kill anyone."
"/all LOL i did 110% of the damage and didn't get the kill. This (ad carry) is so ****ing fail."

The "split pusher" guy:
Yes, split pushing is a viable option to win games. It is however not an option when your team can neither maintain during a team fight or win a team fight.

"/all Lol GG i pushed 8 towers but my team couldn't stop you at our nexus."
"wtf guys stop dying"
"no i'm split pushing why would I come teamfight? I can kill this tower."
"Listen! I don't care if when we ace we can freely push towers, this game is about towers and towers only!"

The "mid or I afk guy":
This is rare. I actually ran into one today, for the first time in over 200 ranked games.

(champ select comes up)
(first pick : alistar)
(second pick : anivia)
(third pick: akali)
Akali : Mid or I feed

This person is probably the worse person to run into. It seems to be only @ higher ELO's (never ran into one in sub 1200, only when I got back up to 1270) and they are particularly fond of feeding. They aren't bad at feeding either, they'll intentionally see you killing the person you're laning against and throw an ignite in there so when they feed more they are worth more gold.

"Lol you guys are so childish all i wanted to do was mid."
"/all HUEHUEHUEHUE"
"Tribunal doesn't exist i'll never be banned"
"Doesn't matter I have 9 level 30 accounts and they're all higher ELO than you!"

The "I'm gonna farm no matter what" guy:
This guy really sucks to play with. It's either because he wants to have an I.E. by the 10 minute mark, or because he has no map awareness, but he is literally useless to your team. The odds of this guy being happy with the items he's farmed at any time become less and less as the game progresses. He buys a full set of items, then sells to buy new. Oh, I have a void staff? Better sell that for an abysmal. Oh, I have a RoA? The health isn't helping me, better buy a zhonya's. At no point in time will this person ward, gank, or peel off his goal of 400 cs in a game. PvP is not an option, PvE only.

(jungle fight breaks out, 3s walk away)
(4v5 loss)
(farmer gets ganked 1v5)
"Wtf guys why did you engage that?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axecution View Post
You're missing quite a few of them.

The guy who runs into the enemy team alone and complains that nobody "followed him"
The guy that calls the support a noob for not CVing something he pinged, even when the support said "CV down"
The guy that picks support and doesn't ward, like ever, and just buys more and more gp/5 items.
The guy that thinks he's better because of the order he is 1st pick (makes sense if it's at top 1% where matchmaking stops working) but this guy is in 1200s.
The guy who takes blue buff and says "you dont need ur noob" when he's feeding.
The guy who dives into baron when there is 5 of them there to try and steal... (I think we've all been this guy)
The guy who always looks for an excuse for why the team is losing even something insignificant. (****it if you bought that one ward in that one place at 2:30 the game would be so much better now! That's the reason I just did something stupid and cost us the game at 40:00)

I could go on all day...
Woofta. Edit 3 has a lot to add:

The guy who runs into the enemy team alone and complains that nobody "followed him":

This guy generally builds as squishy as possible. And I mean that in a "Not only do I ignore all defensive items in the game, but also all lifesteal and spellvamp. I must DO TONS OF DAMAGE!" kind of way.

(team groups mid, waiting on tank)
(This guy engages, no one else comes, tanks still @ first tower in lane and everyone's at second)
"/all Omg. SO newb team."
"****ing engage with me you homosexuals this is bull****! we had that ****!"

Be prepared for a loss, if you win all you've done is cursed higher elos with low elo material, and they hate you for it.

The guy that picks support and doesn't ward, like ever, and just buys more and more gp/5 items:

You can't tell this guy by looking at champion selection. He picks soraka, sona, janna, all the likes and has flash/cv. You get into game, he starts off with 2 wards, a health pot, and a fae charm thingy. However, as the game progresses, you see his true intentions.

(2min passes, gets philo)
(4 min passes, gets hog)
(4 more min passes, gets pick)
(25 minutes into game, has laid 2 wards and built 0 items that either;
a) help the team
b) help his ratios)

This guy just wants to be carried, hard. He probably rarely uses CV, and when he does it doesn't see anything worthwhile. He'll be the first to let your team know if he feels like someone ELSE isn't carrying their weight though.

The guy who takes blue buff and says "you dont need ur noob" when he's feeding:

Ah, yes. The karthus's of ELO hell. Title pretty much says this guy dead on, but incase you're not picking up on it, this guy thinks that the 15 seconds he'll have blue his CDS will come down enough that it's worth it.

(gets blue)
"No, nidalee, I'm karthus I need blue way more."
(dies)

Generally these people exhibit 0 map awareness, and are very, very, very concerned with their KDA.

The guy who always looks for an excuse for why the team is losing even something insignificant:

Now, this I felt went well with the earlier mentioned guy in your post,
The guy that calls the support a noob for not CVing something he pinged, even when the support said "CV down"
I've ran into many-a-guy like this running CV on every champion under the moon because no one else will get it.

"Omg, if you didn't die after we got first blood we woulda had more than a 100 gold advantage and won easy."
"If you just warded that one spot we would've won every team fight imaginable."
-Note:
It doesn't matter what spot, or if the enemy team runs oracles from 7 minutes on. This guy is absolutely convinced that the incoming loss has nothing to do with him, his play, or anything to do with why you're actually losing. It's strictly because of this one little thing that would've changed it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13lackC4t View Post
The Incredible Down Syndrome Bot Lane Duo Queue - The AP Yi and Tristana at bot lane who, despite their bad champion picks, claim they can pull through because they are duo queueing.
The "Top tier duo queue":

Yup. These guys are so awesome that they could random and carry you hard.
Endgame:
TM1: 11/2/16
TM2: 2/5/17
TM3: 16/2/11
DQ1: 1/10/9
DQ2: 4/15/2

DQ1: LOL these newbs so lucky I ****ing rock and we didn't lose bot until 5 minutes in
DQ2: YEA IKR? We OWNED that ****! GET CARRIED!

That's an over-exaggeration, however it's how it feels at the end of the game. These guys have been repeatedly carried game after game by poor saps who have to try especially hard because the duo queue will not see passed their own ego and realize how god-awful they actually are.

edit 4:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicyblink View Post
The overly aggressive duo laner guy.

Plays extremely aggressively in a duo lane, even when at a disadvantage. Will often get himself into trouble. Expect him to rage or even afk when he gets himself killed, even after you asked him to play safely and farm, because it's your fault he died.
"WTF SONA! I need to harass you need to heal!"
"WTF SORAKA! HEAL ME!" --> Cds need not apply. He wants to tank both of them + minion wave and no matter if you heal him before for the armor bonus, and during, it's still your fault when he dies.

edit 4 came with some cleaning up, more suggestions welcomed.

if you love this, bump it

Slaytr

10-07-2011

Haha, ignore them and enjoy the game, it's the way i got out
Now most of my team-mates are competent and respectable. (note: most)

FunkeeButtLovin

10-07-2011

tl:dr

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaytr View Post
Haha, ignore them and enjoy the game, it's the way i got out
Now most of my team-mates are competent and respectable. (note: most)
It's what I do. I've made a great deal of progress this week in moving on up, however the 1150 hump is probably the hardest to overcome (you get 1200 first time ranked at that point), eventually I'll cross that thresh-hold and be back on my way up again.

Pretty ****ty of riot to let us play with no +/- 45 games for a week, let us get up in elo, then drop it on us. Went from 1342 in +12-18 games to sub 1000 because of 3v5 games, 9 of them in a row.

Keep on truckin tho.

Steven Mcburn

10-07-2011

Lots of up and down votes but little discussion.

This disappoints me greatly.

Mario Golf

10-07-2011

I suffer the same fate :P lol

rapcoon

10-07-2011

yum

Valiox

10-07-2011

lol, you made me remember that:

[turley]HUeZTPFzsjk[/turley]

Ikarurob

10-07-2011

i buy wards. i would make sweet monkey love to wards if i could.
my friend playing warwick is as ocd about dragon as i am about wards.....

and I blame myself for a tough loss.....so that right there proves im not human.

Steven Mcburn

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiox View Post
lol, you made me remember that:

[turley]HUeZTPFzsjk[/turley]
Yea, I remembered that video after i posted. Guy was a visionary.

12345 ... 10