Catch me up please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OK Migi

10-04-2012

So I know azubu was 2-0, CLG 1-1, IG ( ? ) SK 0-2

I heard from the announcers, if I understood correctly, that SK still has a chance to leave group stages, they can be 1-2 with CLG if CLG lost to azubu. What happened?

EDIT : **** im so slow, TSM WP TPA and M5 are not playing today right? They play tommorow? or on the 13th

Enter Tragedy

10-04-2012

From what I understand they are out, and only frost and IG made the cut from that side of the bracket.

OK Migi

10-04-2012

bump

Calobius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

iG and Frost started everything with an amazing game where iG pretty much roflstomped Frost until late game where Frost got everyone where they needed to be and killed everyone and everything.

iG and CLG NA played next where CLG sucked as usually and surrendered to the OP team plays of iG.

Frost and SK played next where Frost took a stunning Singed pick against Kevin's Irelia, trolling around the map and never dying while taking SK's jungler's farm to pull out an easy win.

CLG NA and SK played next where CLG NA played a cheese comp of 3 teleport and a promote for split pushing. SK had them on the ropes until they let Doubleift farm up way too much and split push into there base without much opposition. In a last minute base race, SK backed out, NA double teleported in, taking out the last nexus tower and the nexus itself for an upsetting win over SK.

NA then play Frost where Doublelift was quoted saying "Bot lane on easy mode." After getting pretty much man handled all game, and a stunning 2v1 play made by Shy on Jax, Frost took it home with not much trouble at all.

Finally SK and iG faced off in a potential match where it would cause a 3 way tie for second. SK took an early first blood but not soon after fell to the triple ganks. SK fell letting iG move on to the bracket section.