Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If anything, SK's game with Invictus showed why we need 4 bans each.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Low Key Lyesmith

10-04-2012

The things you can do with a dumb team comp. It wasn't even great plays or a good game, it was just a CC-fest.

messymike

10-04-2012

is it really news that cc wins the game?

lt Hurts

10-04-2012

There have been metas but the team with most CC is ALWAYS the stronger team.

onboardtonowhere

10-04-2012

I swear if Riot nerfs Leona I will cry.

StubbyBro

Recruiter

10-04-2012

Quote:
messymike:
is it really news that cc wins the game?

He made a case for four bans over three. This has nothing to do with whether CC wins games or not. Despite making a snarky comment you're actually the idiot here. good job

LeBonkers

10-04-2012

I fail to see how this related to an absurd CC comp. There exists A FRACKIN TON of CC in this game. 4 bans won't ruin strats like that. At all.

Not saying I'm against 4 bans, because I most surely am not, only that this is a really really REALLY weak justification for it. Lets try to get an actual argument for it.

Puckthepwner

10-04-2012

Wasn't really a ban problem, IG just out-picked SK. SK was perfectly capable of taking Malphite after IG firstpicked Shen but they went for Nunu instead. SK lacked the foresight to counter-pick the team comp that IG was practically handed.

Obversity

10-04-2012

What do you mean it wasn't great plays? IG coordinated their dives -so- well compared to what I'm used to seeing from NA teams.

I'm not sure I'd say it was a 'good game', since it was a stomp, but don't diminish their play. Picks are a big part of the game.

Buk Wild

10-04-2012

I find the Diana/Ori/Lulu combo to be much more ridiculous.

All you do is throw the ball on Diana and go R-R-R to auto win the fight, how is that fair. There's not even any aiming involved, just press R while hovering over Diana

Crazylockdown

Recruiter

10-04-2012

SK had a chance to pick those champs and chose not to.