Nasus vs Zilean

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

katarinaSUX

10-04-2012

It's no secret that Nasus gets stronger and stronger over time while you get weaker. This is clearly illustrated through all of his abilities. The longer the game goes on, the stronger his Q becomes. The longer you are Withered for, the stronger the debuff becomes. The longer you stand in his E, the more damage you take, as well as losing more and more armor. Finally, Nasus becomes stronger as his ultimate persists, while you take more damage from standing next to him.

Now, I propose Zilean be known as the #1 counter to Nasus. Not only can he kite Nasus with his E, he can use the most powerful ability in the game ever, Rewind, to completely undo all of Nasus' spells. When Nasus Q's a minion for a permanent increase in damage, all Zilean has to do is hit W, Rewind, to go back in time and completely counteract the effect. This is the same for Wither, Spirit Fire, and Fury of the Sands, where Zilean merely rewinds time to when none of the effects existed. Obviously, Rewinding so much time would burn mana. Therefore, I propose the that Zileans that go top to counterpick Nasus start with a Sapphire Crystal, and immediately rush Tear of the Goddess, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, and Manamune. This extra cooldown reduction from the Ionian Boots allows Zilean to always be able to Rewind all of Nasus' attempts to do, well, anything! Additionally, Manamune allows Zilean to gain mana in the process of completely counterpicking Nasus! The extra AD that he accumulates also scales well into late game, where Zilean becomes the most feared split-pusher in the game. In case you didn't know, should Zilean be caught out of position by the enemy team, all he has to do is Rewind as many times as he needs before the enemy gives up and lets him take the tower.

I know many of you are skeptical of my strategy. I am completely understanding. However, I urge you. Try the matchup a few times and come back to post results. You will not be disappointed, I assure you! Thank you for reading.

Skinny Mage

10-04-2012

My Rewind must be broken, It doesn't seem to be undo-ing Nasus' spells

monopolyman001

10-04-2012

can't tell if serious or...

Slappyhorse

10-04-2012

this isnt even funny

Housemate

10-04-2012

Okay, so Zilean rewinds 10 seconds back in time.

How does he prevent Nasus from using his Q on a minion in this new altered timeline? You didnt fix the problem, you simply gave yourself a chance to prevent it.