2 things that need to be said...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

10-04-2012

1. To all the Azubu fans bashing everyone else for rooting for their favorite team, um calm down. All your doing is making yourself look like jackasses. If Azubu knew how unruly their fan base in America was they would be ashamed, This isn't soccer ok? No reason to start fights.
Me? I honestly don't give 2 ****s who wins as long as we get some good close matches like Frost and IG had at the start of the game, as well as some amazing finishes like the Tri-teleport CLG pulled. As long as we get to see more stuff like that I'm happy regardless of who wins, Just put on a magnificent performance.

2. That said I think Korean teams have shown us something that people need to consider, They are showing that late game potential really doesn't matter if you can't get there. SK had a tendency to do that with their comps and they were shut down constantly

This means if more and more people get really tactical and aggressive early game Hyper carries like Kog'Maw, Tristana and Vayne as well as ap carries like Karthus and Ryze are going to be all but useless, while champs that shine early on get to see the spotlight more and more even if they fall off somewhat late game(provided the game actually goes on that long).

You could say the same could apply to jax, but honestly he has an easier time getting to late game than all of them put together. You could also say to just hold out until 40 mins in but sometimes that just isn't going to happen.

Making a comp orientated towards late game is a huge gamble and as we have seen it tends to more or less backfire.

Masakan

10-04-2012

bump already geez

HolyChalice

10-04-2012

Asian domination #dealwithit

Vamp13

10-04-2012

2 things need to be said:

1. russia pls.
2. pls russia.