Cya TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FishFilet1337

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnGaming View Post
Holy wow. People like you that call everybody fanboys are so annoying. It doesn't matter who is a fan of who. You have no logic just like 1/2 of the people on this thread. I know you'll think i'm a CLG fan because I disagreed with you so have fun,
Doesn't take balls to talk ****, as evidenced by you really.

FishFilet1337

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noraesong View Post
Haters are worse than the fanboys. Jesus ****ing christ.

Cry more about TSM actually winning their LANs.
I bet that'll get them so far in the international stage

SnGaming

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSun View Post
Look at the CLG fanboys. Their team got ****ing stomped and they still have the balls to trashtalk the rival team who have won 90% of the recent LAN events. Butthurt CLG fans are butthurt.
Holy wow. People like you that call everybody fanboys are so annoying. It doesn't matter who is a fan of who. You have no logic just like 1/2 of the people on this thread. I know you'll think i'm a CLG fan because I disagreed with you so have fun,

Stephenn

10-04-2012

h4h4

Kersh

10-04-2012

TSM is easily the best NA team it's a fact. I know however they won't beat Azubu or M5 they never have and they can't Azubu's first game was so actually skillful more than anything I ever seen in this game and TSM won't be be able to handl the agression they never have been thats why they crumble against M5 is because of the aggression and Azubu will bring it even harder. I'm pretty certain Azubu will be against M5 in the finals and Azubu will win.

Stephenn

10-05-2012

Bump for lols

Slashiroth

10-05-2012

This is going to be funny

Stephenn

10-05-2012

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Stephenn

10-05-2012

rofl

YoshioPeePee

10-05-2012

as one of the bigger haters, i'll give tsm credit, they actually played really well and the game were close the whole way through, i'd say that it was more about frost being too good than tsm playing badly, and i was nervous throughout the entirety of these matches

they honestly played a good tourney, but i am really glad to see them go away :3