the racism towards asian teams is disgusting.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smifcollege

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakan View Post
We just dont want the korean teams to completely steamroll the finals that's understandable right?
Whoever is best deserves to win. If the Koreans are the best, they deserve to win. I want the best to win, it's boring and annoying when the best doesn't win. That being said, I'm actually pulling for TSM because they've been my favorite team since S1 Championships and watching them grow into the best team in the NA has been awesome.

EffenSeven

10-04-2012

Asian's are going to take over the world one day.

Sabsy

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watafool View Post
It's not a racist thing. It's about rooting for your own country. I want NA to do well. So I root for the NA teams. But the Asian teams are doing very well, and I don't want them to win, because I want NA to win.
Yet everyone in this NA forum is looking to an EU team to win not the last NA team with a chance.
Something screams to me from these threads like "M5 save us from the asian invasion" etc that these posters just want someone white to win.

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by u h O View Post
What is Asians then?
Ethnicity. People are upset because their favorite teams are losing, and the common denominator is loss to teams from Korea thus far.

No one is hating Koreans in general- however, people have made the accurate comment that Koreans own most of the competitive gaming scene. Many are sad, because they are worried that their favorite SK or CLG or Curse or whatever isn't going to be competitively successful because of the potency of Azubu/IG.

gl0stick

10-04-2012

Lol, it's just that asians are too dominant in e-sports. A lot of people in America hate the Miami Heat and the LA Lakers because they just don't like how dominant their lineups are. Of course, the lakers haven't been too dominant recently but their history has created animosity towards the team. Korean, or asian, dominance in other esports such as starcraft has created global animosity towards them since people naturally root for underdogs. Thus, GO EVERYONE BUT ASIA. Though im rooting for Frost or TSM...

HunterHagen

10-04-2012

This thread.
So many headaches.

Ømicron

10-04-2012

Asian = ethnicity
Homosapien = race

It's really not that hard, nor does it even matter.

pyramideye89

10-04-2012

gotta love the rage babies with all the down votes, any voice of sanity is instantly shouted down on these forums
edit: point proven

800eloPubtrash

10-04-2012

Stfu op ur a noob