Bigfatjiji has underperformed for too long

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazylockdown

10-04-2012

CLG has become a cocky team that deserves to fail. They spent a lot of time messing around in solo q and other games while other teams were practicing really hard.

I am a CLG fan but can't root for this team anymore.

atrumpec

10-04-2012

too passive

Calobius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

You mentioned the wrong Jiji. GG was the one that's underperformed for too long.

Orisai

10-04-2012

Has he? I remember he was MVP of Hannover... Going like 15-1 average.

Tai Ni Dong

10-04-2012

Its funny, in scrims voyboy play aggressive as hell and stomps most of the lanes, in real tournament he plays passive and can't win lanes.

Jiji is just someone to be at mid lane, doesn't make any kind of play at all. If he won his lane really hard most of time, i could understand him being so passive, but he loses too much and is most of the time a dead weight in the team.

Doublelift and chauster.... they will either amaze you with incredible plays or just be really dumb and lose hard... too much of a gamble for important tournaments.

Hotshot... cho and mundo are the only things he can play and its sad. Mundo need items to be the unkilable beast and cho... aside from ulti for objectives doesn't bring much for the team in team fights.

They made a horrible mistake getting a new top laner instead of another jungler. Even if hotshot was a genius, he would never catch up and be on the same level as other top junglers in such short amount of time.

TheSlappySlap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Hotshot is underperforming the most in my opinion. Jungle Cho? Seriously? His Mundo is nothing to write home about either. He falls behind too quickly in cs and can't build enough items to make his Mundo tanky enough

thumbnail9

10-04-2012

JIJI won the early game for CLG the second game and he got crushed the first game because hotshot is such a bad jungler. Vlad pushed that lane all day and hotshot couldn't do **** to stop him because he took flash over exhaust.

You won't see clg get better without first finding them a good jungler.