Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


So CLG is basically on SK's level now.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChromeFalcon

Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Depraved:
Well they did beat SK i guess..


Hardly an accomplishment for any pro team at this point, I'd say.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thumbnail9

Senior Member

10-04-2012

They had a great team fight comp that game but never chose to team fight, then they spent all their time running.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mhm916

Senior Member

10-04-2012

It's like comparing F and F-

One is better than the other. But in the end, an F is an F


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SouthernSun

Recruiter

10-04-2012

How is this surprising to you all?

CLG has always been one of the most overrated teams out there. Big talk from them and their ignorant fans and never showing anything on LAN.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NihilistProxy

Senior Member

10-04-2012

this is coming from someone that has been watching these tornnys since season one and been a CLG fan since back in those day when they were still considered underdogs.

CLG has fallen....

I dont know wtf happened in the time between season one championship matchs but their skill level and co-operation has fallen. Maybe its lack of practice, maybe its lack of motiviation, i can only speculate. I can say they dont play as well as they used to.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Predakhan

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
NihilistProxy:
this is coming from someone that has been watching these tornnys since season one and been a CLG fan since back in those day when they were still considered underdogs.

CLG has fallen....

I dont know wtf happened in the time between season one championship matchs but their skill level and co-operation has fallen. Maybe its lack of practice, maybe its lack of motiviation, i can only speculate. I can say they dont play as well as they used to.


Jungle Mundo is what happened.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NihilistProxy

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
SouthernSun:
How is this surprising to you all?

CLG has always been one of the most overrated teams out there. Big talk from them and their ignorant fans and never showing anything on LAN.



they never show anything on LAN because LoL is not a ****ign LAN dip ****...

second, they dont stream their practices/skrims because they dont want other teams to see their strats. believe it or not the team sit there and watch vids of the other teams so the can learn what their doing and counter their plan. They do a massive amount of homework on eachother inbetween tournys.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HateYerGuts

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
NihilistProxy:
this is coming from someone that has been watching these tornnys since season one and been a CLG fan since back in those day when they were still considered underdogs.

CLG has fallen....

I dont know wtf happened in the time between season one championship matchs but their skill level and co-operation has fallen. Maybe its lack of practice, maybe its lack of motiviation, i can only speculate. I can say they dont play as well as they used to.


They haven't fallen, just haven't improved.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iMyung

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Depraved:
Well they did beat SK i guess..


There are no draws in League of Legends.

Throw two mentally handicapped contestants in the 2012 Lodon Olympics and one of them is bound to to win over the other, competing for 2nd to last place.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Putzfrau

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
NihilistProxy:
they never show anything on LAN because LoL is not a ****ign LAN dip ****...

second, they dont stream their practices/skrims because they dont want other teams to see their strats. believe it or not the team sit there and watch vids of the other teams so the can learn what their doing and counter their plan. They do a massive amount of homework on eachother inbetween tournys.



what? nothing you said is in any way related to clg sucking and has sucked for a while now.


123