Garen is becoming a nightmare

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

800eloPubtrash

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by octavian1127 View Post
My Garen build:

Boots of Swiftness
Sunfire Cape
Maw of Malmortious
GA
IE
Ghost blade/BT
unranked for sure

Isist

10-04-2012

he is tanky but with no controll... like cc him and destroy his team, chase after him with five till he die...
win

Zed ls Dead

10-04-2012

There's a champion called darius that is basically garen on steroids. his ulti does the same amount of damage except its true dmg and refreshable. His passive is also 10x better

Omnicloudx13

10-04-2012

His W already gives him Tenacity, so I don't see how going swiftness boots or even moba boots in certain situations is a bad idea. Catching targets with the extra MS is a valuable asset.

Fosterisgod

10-04-2012

No crowd control. Mediocre damage when you build anything armor related. Single target damage at that. What is the problem again?

TerasDominicus

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 800eloPubtrash View Post
unranked for sure

Oh hai pubtrash , Still pwning noobs I see?

On another note , you should prefer Merc threads over boots of swiftness. Also try to avoid sunfire cape since it offers nothing to you.

ColossusCat

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvbaby View Post
how??
If garen is only building tanky he wont have any damage aside from his ult. As long as you keep him away from your primary sources of damage (your ap/ad carry) then he's not much of a threat.

800eloPubtrash

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberOneBlitz View Post
There's a champion called darius that is basically garen on steroids. his ulti does the same amount of damage except its true dmg and refreshable. His passive is also 10x better
I'd say Darius is overall better but you can't call him Garen 2.0. Garen's job is to tank and dive a bunch and soak up dmg and cc, don't forget that his w gives cc reduction now.