I am an admitted Rager and I need an intervention

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypsinogen View Post
But what if you are better than your teammates most of the time?

Yeah I've played like **** and been called out on it AND I OWN UP TO IT AND I APOLOGIZE. I rarely see baddies owning up to their garbage playing though. They just want you to praise them and be okay with their being awful at the game or deny that they are bad.
See, that's arrogance right there.

You can't even be reasoned with because it clouds your judgment.

Most players don't want you to cuddle them and tell them they are good and doing well when they are playing like sh*t, they just don't want to be raged at. There is a HUGE difference. They already know they are playing badly, no need to reming them of it every 40 seconds. Worst case scenario you just say ''Can we please surrender at 20 minutes? I don't believe we can win this game.''

And then you move on. Cuz it's a freakin' game.

diggyla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkHyeon View Post
WHAT DOES ONE DO TO CONTROL THINE RAGE?
Kill teemo.

TenDz

10-04-2012

If your looking for a good outlet for rage, punch a baby. Really, it will help.

Sir Bulldog

10-04-2012

I remember when Halo Reach first came out. I played it competitively with my buddy who was at the time #7 in the world. Well, things never went very well for me. I would rage and yell and lose all control of myself to the point that I just quit playing, because my friends never wanted to play with me. About, 6 or 7 months later(I can't remember exactly how long it was), I slowly started playing again. I finally realized that it was just a game. Yes, i wanted to win, but was it the end of the world if I lost? Of course not! Once I changed my attitude and realized that I was probably never going to be as good as pros, I started doing better. I just played to have fun and hang out with my friends.

So, when it comes to league of legends, find some friends to play with and just try to have fun. Although, by all means do your best. Or you can stop playing ranked.

Take it or leave it.