Most terrifying champs to play against as a "noob"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grotbogger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Akali is the only champion I feared as a newb ever since my first game against her. I realize now it was a smurf in a game full of newbs, but man when she went 30 and 0 on us it was painful.We were actually winning at the start because their team was newbs too. Then she hit 6 and all hell started to break loose.

BeastModex

10-13-2012

When i was starting i was scared of lee sin and for some reason played him and shen a lot.... now ik how to counter but as a noob it was HORRIBLE

Twuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

I was afraid of the Jungle. Died multiple times to the monster camps as a level 1.

Minzart

10-13-2012

I was afraid of Ezreal, because I thought that Mystic Shot was a point-and-click before (because I was probably against a smurf and I didn't know the value of strafing between last hits). Also, I thought that the fact that he made me attack painfully slow with his W and could have an extra Flash with E was scary, not to mention that I was sniped countless times by his ult.

Ezreal is now my main AD carry xD

rocketdrive

10-13-2012

I unfortunatly got in just as release xin was...released...

newkio

10-13-2012

probably warwick or fizz..god i hated fizz

Maulkrieg

10-14-2012

Olaf. I played Irelia.

NoneLikeRob

10-14-2012

I was terrified of Teemo honestly, it was mainly AD teemos back then going AS/OH so getting poisoned, slowed, and my armor lowered was WTF?!

PlainPoo

10-14-2012

Master yi anyone who plays master yi is a noob ;D daro and naut when i was a noob of course lawl

skullandbrones

10-14-2012

probably twisted fate and karthus. Nothing quite as butt clenching as seeing that red ray of death above your head or that teleport symbol forming on the ground when you have two bars of health left