Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most terrifying champs to play against as a "noob"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NullAurelian

10-04-2012

Cho'gath and Xin Zhao. I still don't like going against Xin ._.

mambawarrior

10-04-2012

Nocturne's ult.
Shaco scared me to death, a champion that deals a ton of damage, sets up traps, and there's TWO of him?

HaShedon

10-04-2012

Easily Shaco. Kept wondering how the hell he kept popping out of nowhere and murdering me, and those boxes scared the **** outta me every time I wandered into one. Not to mention there being two of him.
EDIT: Ninja'd. :P

Crow024

10-04-2012

I remember my first time seeing anivia. lol

*stunned* *E'd* half my health gone AH..I go destrooooyed

Reneexo

10-04-2012

I started playing when Darius was first released, holy ****, I was scared of him! I was also afraid of Xin Zhao too. Xin still scares me lol. Darius not so much now cause I know how to counter him. Still afraid to get anywhere near a Xin. xD

OuityDrood

10-04-2012

Twitch <_>

Scared me so bad I would sometimes stay next to a turret whenever he was gone.

Radinferno

10-04-2012

i played when eve had her activated invis as well as a stun on top of it......that girl scared the **** outta me back then....that was before i bought wards or pots lol now, not so much.

KiloWhite352

10-05-2012

for me it was probley teemo lol... i would be playin yi or tryn and this lil flippin squirell would pop outta nowhere, and all of a sudden i cant hit anything.. so i run away and ult.. then spin through the wall like haa ha ha.. oh.... wait.... WTF.... "YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN!"

needless to say i now play teemo lol

JxC

10-05-2012

trynd and akali. basically they were the low level pub stompers that snowball to hell. needless to say i played a lot of akali pre-30 and she is my favorite champ... even now.

Energetic

10-05-2012

Sounds like a tryn to me.