Most terrifying champs to play against as a "noob"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dwarfshorty

10-14-2012

darius. i hate darius T_T

Tir0Fina1e

10-15-2012

every autoattacking nooblet fears blitz
I'm still afraid of the pulls though

mstp

10-15-2012

when i was a nub i used to sometimes dodge queue when i had riven as my lane opponent ... basically cuz i used to play only few champs that she can counter with ease

SoloDolo19

10-15-2012

Definitely Cho'gath. I could see him getting bigger and bigger as the game went on and it just terrified me more to face him. :P

chrisblistadatas

10-15-2012

either fiddles or swain.

Ten Inch Rooster

10-15-2012

Now that I've been 30 for a good bit and looking back I realize that they champs I used to fear while leveling (Yi, Darius, Jax, and Cho) are now the champions who I have pity for. Not that they still don't do well but you learn at 30 that all of them are basically "low skill cap" champions. I started to try to look beyond the champion to the player and empathize that in all likely-hood they are played by younger or people with slower reaction times or the inability to play/learn higher skill champs well. So if there's a Darius just running around ks'ing his team I don't feel bad because its sort of like giving a downy a bazooka. The odds are definitely in their favor to do well so you should be happy for them.

MoonWarriors

10-17-2012

I was always scared and STILL scared of Katarina and Darius.

Inconvenience

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Tryndamere.

Basically, he became unkillable and pretty much immune to the focus him down method while doing tons of damage to the team.

Later, Riven, Malphite and other top laners that could deal with melee were discovered.

Omnicron

10-17-2012

orianna,
a lot of throwing the ball around because of such a short cd

MrRecht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Evelynn. That stealth so stronk, especially when I didn't know how to counter it, or that she was weak. I'd end up running and dying when I could have just turned and killed her.