Who else dosent want to see an Asian team win wc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crunchy

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenxD View Post
Its not about being racist what so ever, its more about people's EGO that Koreans or asians are the best at video games.
It sounds more like your ego is being hurt.

ninjabob321

10-04-2012

I just want the best team to win and I don't care where they are from

NihilistProxy

10-04-2012

i want an american team to win because im from america. no other reason for wanting an american team to win, other than im from america.

that being said, koreans have star craft. I want any team that isnt korean to win SPECIFICLY because i can relate to the EU and NA teams. I cant even understand what the korenas are saying and there for i have no connection to them, they arnt relivent to me and my understanding of what leauge is.

3rd on my list, I want TSM to loose.

this is listed based on priority to me. first i just want an american to win, THEN anyone but koreans, THEN anyone but tsm.

AKA... DIG BETTER ****ING WIN

Villanz

10-04-2012

Asians are the best at everything knowledge or skill related it's a fact of life

smifcollege

10-04-2012

The match between TSM and Frost is the reason I was so excited for this tournament, it's going to be epic. If TSM loses I'm pulling for Frost or CLG.EU because I hate M5 and I don't think dig or any of the SE Asia teams have a shot. In the end, I'm in it to see the most epic LoL game sever and so far it looks like that's what's going to happen. Shyy has already shown himself to rival if not exceed the skills of Dyrus and Darien... so yeah, we'll see how things go, should be epic. Already there has been some amazing play, especially in Frost vs IG.

RazeluxeRex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I really really hate people like you.