Talon Buff Idea?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shemsu Hor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Mercy: Now deals 20% bonus damage to cc'd targets up from 10%. Reasoning: It only works on auto attack and talon is an ad caster so the damage is very rarely seen anyway.

Noxion Diplomacy: Ratio increased from .3:1 bonus AD to .6:1 total AD on striking. Bleed now deals 5/15/25/35/45 damage per second over 3 seconds. Ratio reduced to .3:1 bonus AD from 1.2:1 bonus AD.

Rake: Fine.

Cutthroat: Silence changed from 1 second to 1/1.3/1.6/1.9/2.2 seconds. Version 2: If target is killed the cooldown of cutthroat is refreshed. May be used on allies like kat and jax gap closers

Shadow Assult: Ratio changed from .9:1 bonus ad to .7:1 total ad. Version 2: increased from .9:1 bonus to 1.2:1 bonus

Masuhara

10-04-2012

he needs a % health dmg ability to make him a threat to reg pick top lanes and tanks just like eve

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

NO definitely not, first off even though it's only on his auto attack being able to reset ur auto timer with ur q makes it a pretty noticeable damage.
you don't understand how broken changing his q to :6total ratio would be first off seeing as it's total the ratio would end up with him doing a bonus 30 damage+2 per level, plus ur gaining double the scaling u'd of gotten from bonus ad. and to top it all up ur doubling his passive...
I personally really dislike cutthroat being used as an escape and i main talon as one of my favorites. your giving a stealth champion a blink silence that lasts over 2 seconds or being able to jump onto ur teammates. just think how stupid that'd be if they actually added that then they'd have to "balance" it by at least doubling the cooldown on talon's ult.
as for the last one idk if you know what ur talking about when ur saying scalings ur basically asking to buff a champion absurdly by adding 50 bonus damage on his q doubling his passive and adding 30% to his ultimate...

RadiantPyrophore

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavinh the third View Post
NO definitely not, first off even though it's only on his auto attack being able to reset ur auto timer with ur q makes it a pretty noticeable damage.
you don't understand how broken changing his q to :6total ratio would be first off seeing as it's total the ratio would end up with him doing a bonus 30 damage+2 per level, plus ur gaining double the scaling u'd of gotten from bonus ad. and to top it all up ur doubling his passive...
I personally really dislike cutthroat being used as an escape and i main talon as one of my favorites. your giving a stealth champion a blink silence that lasts over 2 seconds or being able to jump onto ur teammates. just think how stupid that'd be if they actually added that then they'd have to "balance" it by at least doubling the cooldown on talon's ult.
as for the last one idk if you know what ur talking about when ur saying scalings ur basically asking to buff a champion absurdly by adding 50 bonus damage on his q doubling his passive and adding 30% to his ultimate...
You failed math more than one time didn't you? :|

Gunner8

10-06-2012

Can you post your idea on this thread. It has many more views and replies. I've also sent it to RIOT so that they can check it out. Thnx
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...778806&page=13