Champion and Skin Sale: Murder at Vayne Manor II

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meowlick

10-05-2012

This sale is really good. I have all those champs but the skins are definite buys!

Clock Code

10-05-2012

Man why you guys gotta hate? I'd rather see every champ on sale and on the front page for once rather than them just recycling the same 6300 champs and never putting any others up. I like that Riot put Karma on sale, nobody ever sees her so maybe this will get some more people to try her out I know that 3150 buys are SUPER inefficient, but hopefully Hippalus will fix that in S3. I mean really, if they only did 6300 champs like everybody wants, brand would be on sale like every other week. It's been a bit too long since theyve done a good 6300 sale, but damn everybody is harsh on them.

TheArsynist

10-05-2012

Oh my god it's Karma!

Bruiser Bud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXEric702xX View Post
Just when you thought the sales couldn't get any worse... watch the next one be tryndamere, ashe, and yi....
I think tryndamere was in the last sale. It will be kayle instead

Reign274

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Alright, call me crazy, but I think a sale should be judged by the skins, not the champs. Who buys their champs with RP anyways...just play the game and buy them for free...

The skins this week are 3 very good skins. Debatable on the leona one, since her other two are so good, but in game the skin is great. WHAT WILL IT TAKE to make you people happy? Does riot have to put a legendary on sale for you to want to upvote the sale?

Jesus christ, they're trying.

SwiftAce23

10-05-2012

this makes me cry.

Eeyup Einck

10-05-2012

no jayce?

NZM0M

10-05-2012

so it is nidalee! As I suspected!

DeafCatMoan

10-05-2012

Holding on to my Rp in the faintest hope that Marquis Vladimir will be in the next theme sale...if there is a part 3.

Agam

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Who keeps changing the News Title line. One minute is Vayne Manor and then Skin Sales and then Vayne Manor, etc.???