LOL match making (ELO)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JackFrost178

10-27-2012

elo is ****ing stupid and here is why.

1st off elo is scored by your win to lose and stuff like that. well why that hell am i a 1000+ win person playing with -100 win ppl in random matches? stupid concept. the 100- win players are gona always bring me down period. this isnt balance this is seeing if i can carry ****tards as teammates who never call mia....much less win thier lane. why the **** am i even playin with ppl with 100- wins when i have 1000+ this isnt balance its stupidity on riot behalf. put me with ppl around my elo so i can have decent teammates dont just balance both team wit here is a 2800 elo play and 2 100 elo players vs 3 1000 elo players. it makes the game stupid and unplayable. this is one of the biggest reasons twisted treeeline i so ****ed up. 1 played can make or break a team period. and that carries over to 5's. pls fix the fact hat high elo player play with ****tard teammates or this game is chopping its own leg off.

Timammoth

10-28-2012

chill out

Barcode Exile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Wins don't have anything to do with how good you are. I've seen people with 2000+ wins who play like they just hit level 30, because they don't understand how to improve.

Also, the ELO system works perfectly fine. The only flaw is that it takes longer to reach your true ELO than in a 1v1 game like chess.

If you really are better than your ELO, you will gain more ELO than you lose.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-28-2012

I thought about typing a serious response, but instead walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext walloftext

collusion

10-28-2012

Solo que is a joke. I've solo que'd you just have a higher rate of being trolled. You have to Duo que with someone that can play all roles. or else you'll feel the wrath of the troll. The variance of solo que is also broken. I have had 990 elo rating to a 1550 elo rating, just from playing a few ranked daily games a day. It's entertaining to see the team work difference. But it's constantly fluctuating.

Solo que - bad
duo que- slightly better
Team que- best

jmgr4y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Team que doesn't affect your elo.