Queue Dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xordan

10-04-2012

Dear Riot,

Every single day I play this game, there is without a doubt that I always run into a person who calls a role (or even worse, doesn't say anything in Champion select) and refuses to change to a different role, despite what characters have already been locked in. Sometimes, people are even AFK during their selection. Having to deal with this every single day makes me want to smash my face into my keyboard until nothing remains functional except for 3 keys: FML.
Now, once I see this happen, I know I'm going to have to sit through 20 minutes of whining and verbal harassment and spamming. Trust me. I know this. It - ALWAYS - happens. So, you give me 2 choices: Sit through that hell and take a hit to my ranked score which will drive me down even lower into elo hell where I will encounter this problem even more frequently. OR: Save myself the brain tumor that would surely develop had I played that game and dodge the game, resulting in me not being able to play for another 30 minutes.

Please figure out a better system.
- The End

Xordan

10-04-2012

Btw I know this is probably not the best place for Riot to fix stupid stuff like this but...this is making me lose my faith in people...

Zean

10-04-2012

This is exactly my problem to!!! Its so frustrating

mistmann

10-04-2012

^^ several threds about votekicking, impliment what u would like to see happen we know the problem.

whats the solution

t0ad5

10-04-2012

I don't care what exactly they implement, but anything other than a 30 min wait for me dodging a loss will go a long way to keeping me playing the game and spending money on it.

Else, kinda getting bored of the option of sitting out or digging a bigger hole to elo hell when people are obviously too stupid to win at champ select.

Needs improvement.

Thanks,
Long time paying customer.

mistmann

10-04-2012

29 mins?

or as i have stated this goes against the 8th admendment...

just afk after logg and it only takes 20 mins, sure u lose elo but if ur in elo hell who cares?

u get to game faster then dodging

Xordan

10-04-2012

Maybe they could somehow assess the behavior of players between lvl 25-30 and if they're reported a lot for being rude or don't communicate with the team, then they aren't allowed to play ranked games until they meet a certain ratio for games played that they were actually cooperative? Just an idea.

mistmann

10-04-2012

thinking out side the box great idea, now remmebr smurffs getting to lvl 30 takes no time at all. one smurf doesnt make it, he may start all over.

honestly if ur getting bans at lvl 25-30 xp ban them, they will never make it to 30.

on a side note, how do we know if they are "actually cooperative?"

i mean no one looks at the Normal games that people play win/lose no trolls no awesome gamers. just a game then they move on, also not all trolls have time to meet ratios. for they may have a life outside of lol and only play to anger those who dont have lifes aka me

Arinthe

10-05-2012

Its not a perfect system, but it works. Im more than happy to go do something else for 30 mins to avoid to terrible game than lose elo like the old system. A votekick feature would be nice though.