The Hunt beneath the Twisted Trees (Semi-Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

As the title says it is a semi-open RP and will be open for public use once my character and Vladimir are done with it.

Although the Arena of the Twisted Treeline is a spectacle to behold during League matches. Many forget that the treeline between Zaun and the Ironspike mountains do not end where the arena borders are. The trees alive from the magical fallout continue to weave reaching out with their branches to those careless enough to fall into their clutches. Although the arena is well tended to the outer forests are a different area entirely. Untamed and wild occasionally travelers would need to traverse this area to reach Zaun or in the case of those lost they usually do not make it out.

AskCrimsonLord

10-04-2012

Vladimir and Resha begin to walk into the Twisted Treeline, showing no fear of the hollow howls of creatures nearby, and pumped up for the hunt.

holyfafnir

10-07-2012

((I'm new, I have a char though, what do I do?))

Paltala

10-07-2012

((I thought that this thread got rather small Acolyt, I was quite enjoying that RP))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

((Right I need to delete this thread somehow as it is apparently a dupe of another thread by the same name? XD not sure how it happened hopefully a red can delete this one. As for anything trying to get in to this RP which this one is a unintentional duplication of yeah right now its Vladimir and Reshaya hunting for prey in the Twisted Treelines, unless you are trying to be food for them well........ might want to wait until they are out of the forest.))