Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thank you Grumpy Monkey!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XElement

10-06-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
Muahahahahahaha! I can't tell you! But my hope is that one day, you'll know. untill that day comes, Savor the Mystery! I love a good conspiracy theory.

Yorick's ghoul in his splashart isn't it...?
Edit: Hmm guess not

Dorotheus

Recruiter

10-06-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
Muahahahahahaha! I can't tell you! But my hope is that one day, you'll know. untill that day comes, Savor the Mystery! I love a good conspiracy theory.

I'm going to start calling him Boil, The Vapor Specter

Mirana Arashi

10-07-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
Hey Thanks Mirana Arashi! Because you are so nice, here is some concept art from the soraka rework painted by yours truly:

Thanks Grumpy Monkey <3 Very nice gift from you.

Mango027

03-07-2013

this is now relevant.

Syclicient

Recruiter

03-07-2013

Garble garble

Judge Smails

03-17-2013

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:

Grumpy Monkey's Icon is Grumpy Zac -- love the foreshadowing of a new champ using your icon!!!

Well played Monkey, well played!

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

03-18-2013

Yes my icon is Zac. Back when he was just an Easter egg on a splash, and a twinkle in the bravo ray's eye.They grow up so fast *tear*

iainB85

03-18-2013

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
Yes my icon is Zac. Back when he was just an Easter egg on a splash, and a twinkle in the bravo ray's eye.They grow up so fast *tear*

O.o isn't it like 6am over there?

Early worker!

Greas3

03-18-2013

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:

+1 for family guy the Family Guy reference, which was so eloquently inserted within this post.

Curlyfry

03-18-2013

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:

I recall when the Battle Bunny Riven came out a rioter said there was a new champ hidden in her Splash. That blob stuck out most, but he looked so silly I didn't think it was going to look like that. Funny.